By Benjamin Bird
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The official iPhone, iPad and Apple TV app for SecuritySpy. The essential component of a complete video surveillance system for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, this app allows you to easily monitor your CCTV system from wherever you are.
This iOS app offers the following free features:
- Live video and two-way audio from your cameras
- Receive push notifications when motion is detected
- Control PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) for cameras with these features
- Save or share images from your cameras via email, iMessage, iCloud Photo Sharing and more
- Arm or disarm camera recording modes
- Easy setup with auto-discovery of SecuritySpy servers on your network
- View and manage multiple SecuritySpy servers
Additionally, there is an in-app purchase to add the following features:
- Multiplex: cycle through groups of simultaneous live camera views in full screen
- Captures: play back previously-captured footage from all your cameras, including motion-detected clips, image files or whole-day movies
This in-app purchase is a one-time payment that covers ALL devices linked to your account.
Please note you will need a Mac running SecuritySpy 4.0.8 or newer (www.securityspy.com), with a SecuritySpy software license that covers the number of cameras you want to use in the app. In addition, push notifications and two-way audio require iOS 10.
We are always happy to hear your feedback, so please get in touch if you have any suggestions for future updates.
What's New in Version 1.1.2
- The date shown for captures is now in the server's time zone by default.
- Bug fixes and compatibility improvements for iOS 11.
So glad Bensoftware put this out, it is far superior to third party apps for connecting with Security Spy for Mac. Which is incidentally the best DVR software available for recording ultra high resolution cams. Works great, that says it all.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 28, 2017
- Version: 1.1.2
- Size: 18.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Benjamin Bird
- © 2016 Ben Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Multiplex & Captures$5.99