The official iPhone, iPad and Apple TV app for SecuritySpy. The essential component of a complete video surveillance system for your Mac, iPhone, iPad and Apple TV, this app allows you to easily monitor your CCTV system from wherever you are.
This iOS app offers the following free features:
- Live video and two-way audio from your cameras
- Receive push notifications when motion is detected
- Control PTZ (Pan, Tilt, Zoom) for cameras with these features
- Save or share images from your cameras via email, iMessage, iCloud Photo Sharing and more
- Arm or disarm camera recording modes
- Easy setup with auto-discovery of SecuritySpy servers on your network
- View and manage multiple SecuritySpy servers
Additionally, there is an in-app purchase to add the following features:
- Multiplex: cycle through groups of simultaneous live camera views in full screen
- Captures: play back previously-captured footage from all your cameras, including motion-detected clips, image files or whole-day movies
This in-app purchase is a one-time payment that covers ALL devices linked to your account.
Please note you will need a Mac running SecuritySpy 4.0.8 or newer (www.securityspy.com), with a SecuritySpy software license that covers the number of cameras you want to use in the app. In addition, push notifications and two-way audio require iOS 10.
We are always happy to hear your feedback, so please get in touch if you have any suggestions for future updates.
- Fixed a crash when saving images on iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Issues with latest update
Had been working flawlessly prior to the latest update on my iPhone. Now when you rotate screen to horizontal position when viewing camera it does not work, search for audio and video files retrieves no files from server when they exist, and date picker is scrambled when viewing.
Won’t keep settings
I run on a custom port and this app will not retain the port once a server is added. I’d pay for the app and leave 5 stars if this wasn’t a problem. I have to re-enter my server name, port, username, and password any time I want to view my cameras. This makes the app unusable. Please fix this problem.
Killed the schedule
This version killed the schedule. If you have a schedule to arm the cameras for example, from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm and for some reason before 3:00 pm you have to manually disarm it, next day the schedule will not arm the cameras until you go to the app on the server and set the actions back. I already contacted the support several times and I always got the same excuse, “there is an update coming soon” but it never happened.
Ben, you’re aware about this bug, please fix it.
- Ben Software Ltd
- 21.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016-2018 Ben Software Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Multiplex & Captures $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.