By Kresimir Cvitanovic
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Engage your mind with these quotes, from Nathaniel Branden, bestselling author of books 'How to Raise Your Self-Esteem' and 'The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem'.
This applications shows a different quote each day of the year. Quotes like:
- Self-esteem had to do with real battles won, real issues confronted, real courage, real honesty, real integrity. It is not simply getting some kind of a quick fix
- If you don't love yourself, it is exceedingly difficult to really love another person. And if you don't love yourself, it is very difficult to fully believe or accept that another person loves you.
- All growth involves saying good-bye to some things and saying hello to new possibilities. One of the great cop-outs of life is the notion that "I can't change."
- If you don't like your life now, write a list of what you don't like about it and begin to develop some strategies out of it.
Tap in order to revisit a quote you liked, then shake your iPhone to see today's quote.
A speech by Nathaniel Branden 'What is Self-Esteem?' is conveniently included as an article.
You can browse a catalog of some of Branden's books as well as learn something about him.
For full catalog of Nathaniel Branden's work please visit NathanielBranden.com
What's New in Version 1.02
- changed 'About author' text
- fixed a minor bug
Good with suggestion
I really enjoy this app. Full of wisdom. My one suggestion would be the ability to save some of the daily notes into a log so I could keep the ones that are truly meaningful to me
Full book so good thanks 4 app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 06, 2010
- Version: 1.02
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kresimir Cvitanovic
- © Nathaniel Branden
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.