We all have something we'd like to change, but we often resist breaking out of old patterns. The first step towards change is to imagine a new state. After all, if we can't even imagine it, how can we hope to achieve it?
Self-Hypnosis is a guided hypnosis session that helps you to envision change. First, you enter a state of deep relaxation, and from this state, follow the suggestions of the hypnotist to start to feel and imagine the positive change you have chosen.
Use Self-Hypnosis whenever you have 10 minutes to spare.
* dynamic graphics that respond to the hypnotist's voice
* session is designed by HypnoSage, a professional hypnotist
* gorgeous ambient soundtrack by Aranea (or you can play your own music)
* music and voice volume levels can be set independently
* disable any playlist items. For example: Turn off "awaken" if listening before going to sleep
• Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We read all reviews, but if you would like to contact us directly, please visit our webpage at:
- "Professional self hypnotism tool. Music and guiding voice are just right." - iTunes US reviewer
- "Helped me to relax after a long day at work" - appolicious.com
- "...a handy hypnotic companion!" - iTunes US reviewer
There are some older reviews in iTunes that address problems that have long been fixed. Self-Hypnosis has been tested on iPad (3.2), iPhone and iPod Touch 3.0 and higher and there are no known issues.
- iPhone 5 support
- added missing retina iPad icon
- minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app doesn't tell you yo do something or walk you through some illogical sequence (you pick up crystals and such) It allows your brain to think of your own goal (it doesn't decide your solution /path/actions for your context) that's up to you.
So I like it. I wish it was a little longer.
Visual, sound and tone of woman talking made it easy to relax and focus on what you want to accomplish.
I would recommend this to everyone.
I can't seem
To get it to stay streamlined. I am constantly re-pushing buttons which is not the flow of hypnosis. Otherwise I'm ok with the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.