Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore Tasmania’s scenic town of Longford with pictures that fade from past to present with the sweep of a finger.
Longford was intended to be a major district centre in Tasmania, Australia, but time has passed it by. Built on a very shady past, the town made a determined effort to gain respectability but with the advent of cars, it was bypassed to leave many of the original buildings for us to enjoy.
With SepiaScape Longford you can:
- Explore 84 pictures of Longford's famous churches, houses, streets and river
- Compare past and present from 1837 to 2010
- Read fully referenced historic commentary
- Idly amuse yourself with a nifty doodling tool
What's New in Version 3.1
- Fixed crash when viewing the ⓘ screen in iOS 8.
- Updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen sizes.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 18, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 56.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Horton
- © 2014 Michael Horton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.