Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Explore Tasmania’s scenic town of Richmond with pictures that fade from past to present with the sweep of a finger.
Richmond was the first major farming settlement in colonial Tasmania. Bypassed by the Sorell Causeway, Richmond retains many links with its wealthy (and not very respectable) past, along with the arched sandstone convict-built bridge that still carries main road traffic.
With SepiaScape Richmond you can:
- Explore 88 pictures of Richmond's famous bridge, gaol, churches and streets
- Compare past and present from 1843 to 2010
- Read fully referenced historic commentary
- Idly amuse yourself with a nifty doodling tool
What's New in Version 3.1
- Fixed crash when viewing the ⓘ screen in iOS 8.
- Updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus screen sizes.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 18, 2014
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 61.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Horton
- © 2014 Michael Horton
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.