Chimani helps you plan, navigate, discover and socialize on your next national park adventure.
* Works without a cell/wifi connection (because there usually isn't one in the park!)
* Collect points and earn badges for visiting parks and points of interest
* Expert-written details on more than 140 unique points of interest (POIs)
* Auto touring guide
* GPS-enabled map that works without a cell/wifi connection and downloadable for offline use
• Calendar of Ranger-led events
* Sunrise/sunsets times and top viewing locations
* Photo gallery with more than 100 park images
* Descriptions of more than 30 hiking trails
* Information on museums, restrooms, picnicking, in-park transportation, bicycling, and other in-park activities
* "Where Am I?" locator function for the entire park (note: does not work on non-GPS enabled devices)
Other features include:
* Easy-to-use interface with menus based on universal national park symbols
* Push notifications for park-related news, alerts, and events
* Lightning-fast search engine to quickly find information
For more details on this and other Chimani apps for the national and state parks, visit www.chimani.com.
Requires an initial Internet connection to download photos and offline map (either Wifi or cellular).
This is our last update of this app. We are moving all content and functionality over to our main app - National Parks by Chimani.
Ratings and Reviews
Your adventure companion
Very useful to track your favorite spots in the park and to plan in advance your visit.
Don't leave home without it!
The most recent version is fantastic! This app is not only stylish and functional, but it works offline when there's no service in the park! Highly recommended.
Planned two trips using this map.
Snapshot maps to get input of others hikers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.