Sesame - Recipe Manager
By Iskra TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Open Sesame and you pull together every recipe you’ve ever wanted to cook. Sesame scours the web to help you find your favourite recipes, store them, use them, adapt them, shop and even share them via your mobile device. It’s like walking around with your very own digital recipe collection right there at your fingertips.
It’s fast: In just a few taps, you can find exactly what you’re looking for, saving you masses of time pouring over endless recipe books and magazines.
It’s adaptable: Sesame is unique to you. You save the recipes that you want and will use, and tailor them to your family taste buds and portion size. Always cooking too much pasta? Need a set of vegan recipe standbys? Hate aspic? Phobic about coriander? It's yours to store what and how you like to eat.
It’s simple: Using drag and click menus and expandable screens, the app is easy to use in the kitchen whilst cooking, or in the supermarket when shopping.
• Search by meal type, ingredient, cuisine, diet or occasion or many other clever search tools, meaning you can find the recipe you’re looking for quickly and effortlessly.
• Create a shopping list from your recipes. The built-in shopping list lets you easily create a list of ingredients you need for the recipe. When shopping, simply tick off the items as you put them in your trolley. Too busy in the kitchen? You can email the list to your partner/flatmate/butler to pick up. Shopping lists automatically sync with your other devices via iCloud
• Tag your recipes according to how you want to find them, with your own categories: Lazy Sunday, Family Christmas, Gluten free, fat boys, the choices are yours and they are endless….
• Adjust the recipes to suit the number of guests or adding your own personal touches so what you keep in Sesame is exactly the way you like to eat. Preparing lunch for 40 or romantic dinner a deux? Need to convert a recipe quickly to allow for inlaws who dropped by unexpectedly? Two guests cancel at the 11th hour? No worries, just scale your recipe up or down.
• Your recipes are safely stored in the cloud, so even if you drop you mobile device in the washing up, your recipe collection will remain stored safely until you access it from another device.
• Each recipe you save from a website includes a link directly back to that site so you can return and save more recipes.
• Built-in timers make cooking easier. You can set as many timers as you like to cook different dishes at the same time.
• A handy conversion tool helps you navigate from pounds to kilos, from litres to cups
Input your whole recipe collection: that ratty old binder of clippings or box file of dog eared recipes is now tidy, legible, searchable and always to hand.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
This update contains several bug fixes.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Iskra Television Ltd
- © Iskratv.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.