Enjoy FREE Sesame Street eBooks – THREE free stories starring Elmo and friends! Also browse descriptions of more than 200 classic and new Sesame Street eBooks for free. To read, listen, and watch the complete exclusive collection, create a Sesame Street eBooks subscription. Bonus: Your app subscription also works on the Sesame Street eBooks website: http://ebooks.sesamestreet.org/.
About the Sesame Street eBooks subscription:
• $3.99/mo or $24.99/yr for unlimited access to eBooks, Audio eBooks, and Animated eBooks.
• Your subscription will begin immediately upon confirmation of payment to iTunes.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
• Read: eBooks that allow you to read aloud at your own pace.
• Read and Listen: Audio eBooks that include fun Sesame Street audio narration, sound effects, and music.
• Read and Watch: Animated eBooks that bring beloved Sesame Street characters and stories to life in full-color animation.
• Search and download more than 200 Sesame Street eBooks titles.
• 19 high-interest preschool topic areas, including letters, numbers, counting, colors and cultural appreciation.
• Edit and organize eBooks in your unique “My Bookshelf.”
• Auto play
• Text highlighting, which visually reinforces the narration in audio eBooks and reinforces beginning reader skills.
• New books added regularly for free.
• Register your account with up to three iPad devices.
• Online technical support available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each book requires a different amount of download time. Most will load in just a minute or two. If you will be downloading multiple titles at once, we recommend you disable or extend the time of your iPad’s sleep mode.
ABOUT SESAME WORKSHOP
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
Sesame Street eBooks is owned and operated by Impelsys, a leader in providing electronic content delivery solutions to the global publishing market, helps its clients compete, evolve and grow in an increasingly complex marketplace. Impelsys-powered technologies like iPlatform™ and VirtualPages™ and solutions like iPublishCentral™ (www.iPublishCentral.com) help publishers increase their revenues by delivering content online quickly and cost effectively. Impelsys’ passion for client success has helped it build long-term partnerships with its customers becoming critical in the client’s electronic delivery strategy. Leading clients include McGraw-Hill, Elsevier, Wolters Kluwer, Benchmark Education, Marshall Cavendish and Houghton Mifflin. Headquartered in New York, Impelsys operates across North America, Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.impelsys.com.
Our goal is to make quality apps accessible to every family and provide the best possible experience for children. If you have any questions or comments, contact us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Auto-renewal enabled. Now you can enjoy unlimited access to over 200 books uninterrupted!
New books added to the collection!
Learn more about how to manage your Sesame Street eBooks and other subscriptions by visiting https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Ratings and Reviews
Great App - if you
I have this on my ipad for my kids, and may use the sesame street web page in the future as well. It's a flat rate all-you-can-eat subscription, which for my purposes is very reasonable for the cost of a latte every month (maybe I'd feel differently if I actually drank lattes :). I'm the kind of person who doesn't mind paying for good content, and with access to over 100 books it's a lot cheaper than buying them one at a time. And, if the kids stop liking it in a few weeks, I can just cancel. Highly recommended.
Wonderful Customer Support
I was having problems with the video books working and sent the developers an email. They responded within fifteen minutes, told me they had submitted an ios6 fix to apple, and would email me as soon as it was ready. They even extended my paid account to start from the date of the update.
Oh, and the selection of books is very big, the price is very reasonable, the interface is good, and my five-yr old and two-yr old love it!
DO NOT DOWNLOAD
The sound for the audio books worked for about two weeks and then it stopped working entirely. There's nothing you can do to get it back, deleting and reloading the software doesn't work, and the sound works fine on all other apps. It's a really bad rip-off. Particularly if you've bought a month or a year subscription. Sesame Street is aware of this problem, but they must not care because they've done nothing to fix this obvious bug that's been around for months that they've known about.
- Sesame Workshop Apps
- 110.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly eBooks Subscription $3.99
- Annual eBooks Subscription $24.99
- Monthly eBooks Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.