SessionTalk Softphone is a feature rich mobile SIP client for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
With a superbly designed and intuitive user interface, SessionTalk Softphone offers easy set up with lots of preconfigured VoIP providers built in and smart call management features.
If you have any problems with configuration, please contact our support and we will help you get setup and making voip calls.
SessionTalk iPhone features:
- Supports making VoIP calls over Cellular and WiFi
- Push Notification Support - Receive calls even whilst app is not running
- Video Calls with H264 & VP8 codec
- TLS Encryption
- SRTP secure calls
- Dial Plan
- SMS Messaging ( SIP SIMPLE )
- Multiple accounts - simultaneously registered. Receive calls on any registered account.
- Call Recording - record single call or conference
- Set call background image to contact photo or custom image
- Call Forwarding
- Dual Line
- Swap between 2 active calls
- Conference - Merge and Split
- Attended and Unattended Transfer
- Quick import of accounts from major VoIP providers
- Excellent audio quality
- Echo cancellation, important when using in speaker mode
- G722,G711 ,GSM and iLBC codec support
- G.729 Annex A codec available as in app purchase
- Speakerphone, Mute and Hold
- Ability to prioritise codecs
- Bluetooth headset support - iPhone ONLY
- DTMF Support , RFC2833 , SIP INFO and Inband
- SIP Proxy support
- VPN Support
- Automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
- STUN server support
- Global IP
- 25 Ringtones
- Contacts integration, add or edit contacts from within the app
- Detailed Call history
- Dial from Call History and Favorites
- Message Waiting Indicator
- SIP Log
Please note that a SIP compliant VoIP Provider or SIP PBX (Server) is required to use the product. SessionTalk iPhone Edition is a standalone SIP softphone.
Some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP over their networks and may impose additional fees or other charges. Please check with your operator before making VoIP calls over 3G.
If you need technical support please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Resolved H264 receive Video issue with some doorbell cameras
Ratings and Reviews
Great, Simple SIP client
This is a great app for the price and its functionality. It works well, easy to use, and doesn't have a bunch of superfluous features. The only thing I would like to see is some ability to differentiate inbound calls between SIP accounts (like using their account title). Right now I can't tell which line calls are coming in on. Other than that, great.
For the guy that says it doesn't work, I'm sure he doesn't know how to use it (or has a misconfigured server). It's the easiest SIP client I've used so far, worked the first time.
App needs updating
App doesn’t work properly after one of the last iOS updates. Needs updating urgently!
Simply does not work - at all
I have spent months tring to make this app work with expense of IT tech assistance and upgrades. It worked sporadically on I-Phone before 10 iOS. Absolutley does not work at all since then no matter how much time you invest in it. It will, however, dial your party, sometimes connect, and then they will be frustrated in that they cannot hear your voice. Great way to aggravate your customers. Even before it stopped working at completely after "I-Phone 10 IOS, " really too sporadic of performance to rely on in business. Forget this one.
- SessionTalk Ltd
- 70.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SessionTalk Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- G.729 Annex A Codec $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.