You need technical information about your drive components from SEW-EURODRIVE?
With this app, you can obtain all the relevant information on your product easily and quickly directly on your iPhone/smart phone – at any time and any location. Just enter the serial number printed on the nameplate or scan the QR code from the DriveTag* label on your product. A picture of the product lets you visually check the mounting position. You can also directly retrieve documents, such as the operating instructions for the relevant component.
- New: scan of QR code from DriveTag label
- Direct access to important technical data of your product, visual check of the mounting position and retrieval of the specific documentation, e.g. operating instructions
- New: history of your last 25 searches
The app from SEW-EURODRIVE is available free of charge at the App Store.
* DriveTag are functional labels with printed barcodes that contain several data so that a product, for example, can be identified easily. You can order DriveTag individually from us.
For any questions, comments or suggestions please send an email to email@example.com.
SEW-EURODRIVE – Driving the World
- Optimization for iOS 11
- Optimization for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Great addition to my Toolbox
App works fine. I especially like the document function where all related manuals, dimension sheets and wiring diagrams can be found.
Does NOT DO ANYTHING
So i go to see my helmet's serial number so i can see the size. I open the app take a picture...CRASH! Try again...CRASH! So then i try to choose the picture from photos crop it think its gonna work then everything i cropped does nothing and it says to do it manually which is even worse. So don't waste your time.
Doesn't work for me
Great idea. Doesn't work for me. I have to still use the websites version to get info for a motor.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.