Draw line segments and cross-sections within 3D shapes.
Rotate solids to get a better view and discover what may be built inside them.
With Shapes - 3D Drawing you can:
* Explore 27 shapes: prisms, pyramids and Platonic solids;
* Easily rotate solids and check their properties;
* Draw line segments between 2 points: diagonals, bisectors, heights and many more ;
* Construct cross-sections and 2D shapes inside the solids;
* Discover vertices, edges and faces;
* Inscribe one polyhedra in another;
* Learn the difference between perspective and isometric view;
* Use with Merge Cube.
Check more Shapes - 3D Geometry Learning apps, lesson plans and resources for K-12 classrooms at http://shapes.learnteachexplore.com.
New links to useful resources from Shapes -3D geometry apps.
Links are available through "parental gate" to prevent kids from following links out of an app to websites, social networks and other apps without the knowledge of their parent or guardian.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.