By Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shazam recognizes music and media playing around you. Tap the Shazam button to instantly tag, and then explore, buy, share and comment. Tagging is unlimited, so use Shazam as much as you want.
Once you’ve tagged something, you can:
○ Buy from iTunes (and find others by the same artist)
○ Watch the videos on YouTube
○ Share tags on Shazam Friends
○ Use LyricPlay to sing along to streamed lyrics
○ Check out the artist’s bio and discography
You can also:
○ Preview and save your favorite tags
○ Share tags on Twitter, Facebook & G+
○ Explore what’s popular around the world with Shazam’s Interactive Maps
○ Tag without coverage, Shazam will match when you have a connection
Want Shazam but without the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore, it only takes a few taps.
○ Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
○ Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
What's New in Version 7.4.1
Minor bug fixes.
It's the ish!
I love my music and it's even better hearing new music that you do not know any information about, and with the simplicity and elegant design of shazam it now is as easy as pressing one button and being able to know everything about a song!!! Can even see videos now!!!
My only negative response and also my recommendation to the designers is to eliminate the glitching when the app is already been opened in the past and sometimes will glitch out and not ready any sound input basically the circle stays the same and doesn't register any noise!! The only way I have been able to fix this is to close the shazam app from multi tasking and reopen the app basically just to close and reopen the app and them the song can be found and the circle responds to sound input and is able to work again!!
Please designers of this app please find a solution to this it happens daily and is such a pain is the arse and sometimes causes me to miss out on that song and not have enough time to close reopen and ultimately use the all efficiently enough to capture the information on a song that I hear that I want to know the name of!!!
Best music accessory!
I used to hate hearing a song on the radio and not knowing who it was by or what song it was.
I would try to remember part of the lyrics and then google it to try and find out who did the song. Only to come up with a few different ones. Some of the time I still couldn't find the info.
Shazam is awesome. You just hit the button, it listens to the song and shazam you have the info! It will even take you to iTunes to buy the song or album if you'd like.
It works amazing. It even knows the difference between the regular and or the remix versions of the songs.
Used it work better
Was perfect once upon a time but now seems to be trying to do a lot more than I need (no, I don't want you listening to every noise produced around me all the time). Before: I would pull up the app, have Shazam listen, and get a result. Now: I open the app, have it listen, and it says Sending... Sending... Sending.... And delivers nothing.
BUT, all the ads are still working and it eagerly asks if I would like it to perform automatically to deliver results for stuff I'm Not interested in.
Ah well, still glad for it when it does work right and it remains one of my most essential apps.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 25, 2014
- Version: 7.4.1
- Size: 32.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shazam Entertainment Limited
- © 2013 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases