By Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shazam is the best way to identify music and TV around you. Tap the Shazam button to instantly identify, explore, buy and share.
Turn on Auto Shazam and we’ll keep finding music and TV even when you leave the app. Check out trending sounds from all around the world, and get new content daily from your favourite Shazamed artists.
Once you Shazam music, you can easily:
• Preview and buy tracks on iTunes
• Sing along to the beat with real time lyrics
• Watch music videos on YouTube
• Share your discoveries on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest
• Listen to your Shazams in Rdio, Beats Music, Spotify, Deezer or Google Play All Access (where available)
• Connect to Spotify / Rdio to play full tracks in Shazam and add your Shazams to Spotify / Rdio playlists
• Start an iTunes Radio station based on tracks you've Shazamed (where available)
• See song recommendations from others like you
You can also use Shazam with TV:
• Shazam your favorite TV shows for the cast, soundtracks, and more
• Shazam ads to watch again, share with friends, or get special offers
Want even more?
• Turn on Auto Shazam, and the app will continuously identify music and TV, while respecting your battery life and privacy
• Go to shazam.com to see your entire Shazam history; sign in to Facebook to get started
• Check out News to discover great new videos, updates and more, from artists and TV shows you’ve Shazamed; plus see what your friends are Shazaming
• Pulse has real-time top charts showing you what’s being Shazamed right now
• Explore shows you what’s trending around the world and zoom in for local chart knowledge
• Book concert tickets for artists you’ve Shazamed
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising – upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country. Previews are courtesy of iTunes.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Lyrics and LyricPlay™ available: US, CA, UK, FR, IT, DE, ES, AU, NZ
What's New in Version 8.3.0
• It's easier than ever to connect to Spotify or Rdio - tap 'Play All' on any list of songs or go to Settings. You can then listen to full tracks and rate them with the player.
• Once you’ve connected, all your Shazams will be saved to a ‘My Shazam Tracks’ playlist in Spotify or Rdio. We’ve fixed a few issues so this should now be running smoothly.
• All the Shazam charts are now in one place. Tap the Charts tab to get instant access to the Global chart, Trending Shazams and more.
• Automatically find popular music around you with Auto Shazam. Flip the switch on your homescreen and it will carry on matching, even when you leave the app.
Got a question? Take a look at our community pages on http://support.shazam.com and follow us at @Shazam to stay up to date with all the latest news.
Love this app! Fast, accurate, and handy!
My only 2 complaints:
1. I wish that there was a setting to automatically delete duplicate Shazams. Sometimes I Shazam a song, not remembering that I already Shazam'd it a few days earlier. Then when I look at a list of my Shazams on my computer to make a list there are duplicates throughout but they're not arranged together so it's hard to keep track. Having the my shazams list automatically alphabetized would be awesome too, now that I think about it!
2. I wish there was an easy way to print my Shazams.
Ads interfere with the app's functioning
I love what this app does, and I don't mind a few ads in a free version of an app. But the ads have begun to interfere with the functionality of the app. Whenever I try to look at my tags, the App Store opens. There have been times when I start to "shazam" a song, and the app takes me to the App Store and sometimes I lose the chance to ID a song. Make the ads as big as you want, but don't take me out of the app while I am trying to use it.
Probably one of the bests of the iphone apps
I have had about 95% sucess ratio in finding music 100% for mainstream music. The find the music on itunes ocasionally doesn't work even if the song is available due to album name being diffrent. Overall its very easy to use takes about 20 (12 seconds of listening) to identify a song.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 09, 2015
- Version: 8.3.0
- Size: 37.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shazam Entertainment Limited
- © 2014 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade From (Shazam)REDFree