By SheSeek Media, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Find local bars, restaurants, and events with SheSeek, the first location-based app just for LGBT women! Now available for 25 cities nationally.
- Instantly access the closest places to grab a drink, get a good bite to eat or find community events in your city
- Articles on breaking LGBT news and pop culture are delivered daily, right to your phone to keep you in the loop no matter where you are
- Use the Dine, Sip, and Frolic feature to filter results to tailor results and find exactly what you want
- Figure out if places are lesbian-friendly all of the time or only on certain days of the week with the star system (gold stars mean it’s ladies night, every night!)
Whether you live in New York, LA, or Charlotte, you’re sure to find a few new places to be entertained and meet new friends. And yes, we’ve even included a few places to go in New Jersey.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- Bug Fixes
- Reminder to Upgrade to the Newest Version
Well, most people know how to operate a drop-down menu and how to zoom in or zoom out on a smartphone. The app shows news, events, and venues in 25 major cities. Chances are that if someone on here is saying the app is useless, it's probably because they don't know how to use a phone correctly.
This app is great! It features the best lgbt bars and parties, all in one place. I love the map feature and the option to search for activities by date/activity. Also, it always features interesting articles.
This app is definitely worth the download. Go get it now!
It only gives you a few location options to choose from. Not all of us live in major hub cities!
So when I picked the city closest to me (3 hours away) all it did was show me a map of that city. No points of interest. Nothing helpful at all.