This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ShippingExplorer for iPhone is the mobile version of our feature rich desktop application. It's a cost-effective software to track vessels with live data. It displays all vessels in range at their exact position on a map. Additional information, photos, track history, etc. about vessels can be viewed right away in the program.
*** FREE ACCESS TO LIVE DATA ***
For a limited period of time we're offering all demo users the live data feed instead of delayed positions. Just enter "DEMO" as your key.
Users already owning a license for ShippingExplorer just enter their usual product key.
- Live vessel data from around the world in realtime
- Details for all ships, including photo
- Track history with positions for each ship
- Search and display a ship's last position
- Favorites / Bookmarks
More features available in our desktop version!
What's New in Version 1.3.2
* iOS 10 compatibility
* New country flags
This seems set up well, but the information is completely inaccurate. The vessel positions are days old, and harbors full of ships are empty according to the app.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 10, 2016
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: ShippingExplorer SL
- © ShippingExplorer Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.