ShockWiz is a tuning assistant for air-sprung mountain bike forks and rear shocks. It combines sensor hardware and this app to improve suspension set-up for all terrain and riding styles. ShockWiz is compatible with most air-sprung suspension forks and rear shocks, from many different manufacturers.
Why ShockWiz? Many mountain bike riders don't understand what their suspension adjustments do, or how to tune their suspension for best performance. ShockWiz's finely-tuned algorithms automatically determine what settings should give you the best ride possible.
ShockWiz is designed for all mountain bike riders, regardless of your riding style or how much suspension travel your bike has. It works on hardtails and dual suspension bikes.
- Finely tuned algorithms deliver easy to use recommendations
- Tune for your riding style: Cross-country, Trail, All Mountain or Downhill
- Detect undesirable characteristics such as pogo, pack-down and bob
- Assess shock health — how well your suspension is set up for you
- Calculate air time
- Recommendations are displayed on the intuitive app
Fixed white screen bug on certain devices
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.