Shoeboxed Receipt and Mileage Tracker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shoeboxed is a no-brainer for anyone who needs to track their receipts and mileage without the added pain of manual data-entry. Shoeboxed really does all of the work for you!
Simply snap a picture and we’ll extract the vendor, total amount, payment method, date and also categorize the receipts into the most common tax categories. You can also instantly create expense reports (with original receipt images) that you can send right from your phone.
Shoeboxed is an Apple Essential Business App which has been featured in Forbes, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Today Show, Inc. Magazine and hundreds of other publications.
"I just snap pictures of my receipts while I'm traveling and let Shoeboxed take it from there. When I get home I generate an expense report in seconds and I'm done. It could not be easier!”
- Dave H., Road Warrior
Even better? The mobile app is linked to your own personal account at Shoeboxed.com which you can access from any computer, allowing you to do even more with your receipts. We integrate with nearly every popular accounting solution to make bookkeeping a breeze.
Join the 1,000,000 people using Shoeboxed to scan & organize receipts, create expense reports, track mileage and more!
WHY WE’RE THE #1 RECEIPT APP
- Transform receipt images into accurate, human-verified data
- Instantly archive receipts on-the-go
- Access a searchable, sortable archive of your categorized, IRS-accepted receipts
- Enjoy one-click, hassle-free mileage tracking
- Generate & email expense reports in seconds
- Export expenses to QuickBooks, Wave Accounting, Excel, Outright, Xero and dozens of other tools
- Rejoice in free and friendly email and phone support
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Shoeboxed app offers the Lite subscription plan for purchase within the app:
- subscriptions renew every 30-days after the original start subscription date.
- the Lite subscription plan is $9.99 USD per 30 days for 50 document scans
- your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- for more details visit: https://www.shoeboxed.com/privacy/ or https://www.shoeboxed.com/terms/
What's New in Version 5.3.5
- Fixed bug when uploading new receipts in spotty connection
- Fixed bug around editing user name
Difficult to get satrted
I like taking pictures of receipts and the idea that GPS will capture my travel - BUT - receipts take forever to process (I am using and I Pad) and my tripos are being logged as receipts. Yes - I am clicking that they "are not" receipts, they are trips. And again it take along time for them to register. I also cannot see where to get reports or download the data to use it. I am real happy all of the rest of you like this app and I can see it could be useful but so far it has not been what I am looking for.
I am downgrading my review - it really is not helpful at all. So much promise - so little delivery. It will not track my trips and when I try to track trips it registers them as receipts. And yes I saw how to press receipt vs trip. Receipts take hours to update and help screens are almost non existent. If it cannot perform the most basic tasks in the free version what would make me think buying it would make it that much better?
Great for reducing clutter & staying organized
I've only had this app for a few weeks now, but I'm already obsessed. For a college student like myself, staying organized and keeping paper clutter to a minimum is essential. I often keep old receipts after buying textbooks or other supplies in case I have to return something, but it gets difficult since the space in my apartment is very limited. Shoeboxed is the perfect solution to this problem, and it's already reduced the amount of paper I have floating around my house a huge amount. Love this app and would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a way to simplify their life!
Looks good so far
I’m a bit of a mess when it comes to keeping track of my expenses. I’ve been trying to find a method of archiving my receipts and keeping track of my mileage but so far everything I tried failed. This app - I’ve only been using it for a week or so - seems to be the cure to my problem. It’s easy to use and it doesn’t take much time to figure it out. On of the best things about it is that you can use it on the run: it takes only a few seconds to photograph and archive a receipt (I use the DIY method).
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 5.3.5
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Shoeboxed, Inc.
- © Shoeboxed Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shoeboxed Mobile Premium$9.99
- 10 Credit Bundle$3.99