Shopper - Grocery List, Shopping List and Recipes
By The Shopper Network LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Shopper saves you time and money every day by making any shopping list quickly and easily, suggesting great recipes and helping budget with grocery coupons.
About.com 2013 Best Shopping List App Finalist
MacWorld Magazine - "4 Mouse Rating"
Laptop Magazine – “50 Most Useful iPhone Apps”
Everything iPhone - "Easy to use lists ...Much functionality..."
- Make a shopping list in a snap. Order the list for your pantry or the store to grocery shop efficiently with the list.
- Sync your shopping list with family and friends. Supports notifications of changes.
- Store your own recipes + find web recipes; put ingredients right on your shopping list
- Save money with lists of grocery coupons from top brands
- Scan barcode items directly onto your shopping list
- Web & cross-device shopping list access
- Guiding Stars Grocery nutrition ratings linked to list barcodes
- Budget & planning: track total grocery list prices minus coupon savings plus taxes owed right on your lists!
- Real Customer Support our users love!
- Build a shopping list from pantry categories including grocery, home improvement, electronics, beauty and baby
- Shopping list templates for pantry tracking or repeat grocery shopping
- Notes and photos on all grocery list items make planning and shopping easy
- Multiple lists & multiple stores
- Custom list aisle layouts & pricing for all stores & pantry lists
Shopper includes coupons and advertisements (see the screenshot examples) but Gold Members can control if and how coupons and ads display.
Purchase a one-year Gold Membership from Settings/Purchases for $11.99/year. Gold Membership automatically renews but can be disabled up to 24 hours prior to renewal.
Thanks for the continued support. Please follow us on twitter (@shopperapp) & facebook. To ask questions or send suggestions please contact Customer Support directly.
What's New in Version 10.5.32
-Snap2Add, take photo of any product (or non-labeled item such as milk) you want to add to your list!
-Minor bug fixes.
-Become a Gold Member and join your fellow shoppers who help keep us strong! You'll get all of Shopper's features including messaging and ad control plus one day responses to your customer support requests. You also get first say on future improvements and exclusive access to those improvements! Get it from Settings/Purchases!
-New for Gold Members today: Color-coded pricing for high/med/low prices between stores on your list items.
Couldn't ask for more
I couldn't even cover all of the features available on Shopper in a short review but just let me say that you won't find a better shopping app. My favorite feature is that it sorts my list by aisle. I get in & out of the grocery store even when my list is long! No going back & forth across the store. My second favorite feature is probably that I can add items to my list by voice or by scanning the barcode. But I can tell you from personal experience that they are VERY attentive to their customers. I wrote them to give them a suggestion &, not only did they respond promptly (with questions about my idea) but they emailed me a second time just to make sure that I'm completely satisfied with the app. In our total correspondence (back & forth), they've emailed me 6 times! A++++!!!
P.S. I forgot to add that my list syncs with my hubby's phone &, since I can add pictures to items on my list, I can send him to the store & not worry about him buying the wrong thing.
If you are on the fence about whether to buy it, get the lite version. I guarantee you, it'll be a keeper!
Shopper App and So Much More
I use Shopper to create lists for shopping, trip prep, arrival set-up, and more. Here's a glimpse:
1) to improve efficiency and thoroughness, I use 'Buy Today' for grocery and household goods shopping lists shared with my husband. We use this whether we're shopping together or individually;
2) I use an 'RV Takeoff Checklist' and an 'RV Arrival Checklist' to assure we complete all the tasks associated with a safe departure and smooth arrival whether it's a for a short rest stop or prolonged stay;
3) I use a 'Medication Pour Checklist' to improve accuracy and speed when I pre-pour medications and supplements for the next month. As I'm pouring, I copy and move items needing replenishing to the 'Buy Today' list;
4) I use the 'Reminders' to do just that: remind me to check the need to replenish high consumption items.
I do not use recipes, templates, stores, or coupons. They seem more trouble than help to me.
I would like it if my product pictures were included on shared lists.
That said, I love this app! It is among my five favorite apps.
This is a good program but I feel there is always room for improvement. But then someone else would have a different complaint.
Pros - my husband and I can add to the list and share the list. These two things make it a top class app and my go to app for shopping.
Cons - I absolutely hate the crowded looking bright color pictures when you go from one list to another. I think they have actually improved them from the first time I complained but that's just me. I learned to go around it.
I guess my biggest complaint is that I would like to have more categories, ones I can add for my phone alone. If it's available, I don't know how. I've looked at tihe recipe section but haven't added any as yet. I don't know how to use it well, but I'd love the ability to remove recipes I don't like or don't want. Again I don't know if that's possible.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 10.5.32
- Size: 24.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: The Shopper Network LLC
- © 2008-2013 MidCentury Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Shopper Ad-Free Key$1.99
- Shopper Ad-Free Key$1.99
- Gold Membership$5.99