*** The original and only iOS shutter count reader that works with all new Canons ***
ShutterCount displays the number of shutter actuations (the shutter count) of your Canon EOS, Nikon or Pentax digital camera - see the complete list of supported models below. The shutter count is read directly from Wi-Fi connected Canons, and from photos for Nikon and Pentax cameras.
With ShutterCount you can easily check whether a newly purchased camera is really new, or check how heavily used a pre-owned item is. And you can save a trip to a service center by doing the reading for yourself.
ShutterCount provides unlimited readings for your cameras.
In addition to the still photo count, the built-in Live View Pack lets you see counters that also cover videos for select Canon models.
History logging allows you to track camera usage. Logs are stored in CSV format that can be imported into Apple's Numbers or Microsoft Excel for further processing.
The included Plus Pack provides shutter count graphing & forecasting, history log duplicate removal, camera date/time synchronization (Canon only) and outdated firmware version warning (Canon only).
Certified cameras (direct connection):
• Canon EOS-1D C (via Ethernet or WFT-E6), 1D X (via Ethernet or WFT-E6), 5D III (via WFT-E7), 5D IV, 5DS (via W-E1), 5DS R (via W-E1), 6D, 6D II, 7D II (via W-E1 or WFT-E7), 70D, 77D, 80D, 200D, 800D, 9000D, M50, R; Kiss M, X9, X9i; Rebel SL2, Rebel T7i.
These Canon cameras must be paired directly with ShutterCount using the "EOS Utility" connection mode via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. The camera and your iPhone or iPad must be connected to the same wireless network. Personal Hotspot created on iPhone can be used to connect the camera to.
Certified cameras (using photos, requires iOS 12 or later):
• Nikon D2H, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D4S, D5, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D200, D300, D300S, D500, D600, D610, D700, D750, D800, D800E, D810, D850, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5500, D7000, D7100, D7200, Df, Z6, Z7; 1 AW1, J1, J3, J4, J5, V1, V2, V3; Coolpix A.
• Pentax *ist DL, *ist DL2, 645D, 645Z, K-1, K-1 II, K-3, K-3 II, K-5, K-5 II, K-5 IIs, K-7, K-30, K-50, K-70, K-500, K-m, K-r, K-S1, K-S2, K-x, K10D, K20D, K100D, K100D Super, K200D, K2000, KP.
Forecasting is not available for certain Nikon and Pentax models. For more information please see the app's Tech Specs page: https://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/tech-specs
The following cameras might work (using photos, see the Tech Specs page for known limitations):
• Canon 1D II, 1D II N, 1D III, 1Ds II, 1Ds III.
Original photos must be imported to Photos first.
Questions? Problems? Check out the Getting Started Guide (https://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/getting-started), the FAQ (https://www.direstudio.com/shuttercount/faq), or contact our support!
DISCLAIMER: The app displays the camera's internal counter. DIRE Studio is not responsible for how well and accurately the camera maintains that counter. The forecast is calculated based on your previous usage, and will change if you use the camera differently in the future.
- DIRE Studio Kft.
- 2.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2013-2018 DIRE Studio Kft.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.