Shutterfly for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep and enjoy your memories, easily and securely. Upload photos, create and order prints, gifts and photo books in minutes. Anytime, anywhere.
• Upload all your photos to Shutterfly and you never have to worry about losing them
• Enjoy free unlimited photo storage
• Keep all your photos in one place and easily access them from your phone
• Use our new Throwback feature to rediscover memories
• Quickly and easily make prints, photo gifts and photo books
• Share photos by email or post to Facebook
• Receive app exclusive promotions and offers
New to Shutterfly? Create an account within the app and get free, unlimited photo storage. Upload all of your iPhone and iPad pictures and keep them safe with Shutterfly. We never delete your photos.
100% happiness guaranteed.
What's New in Version 6.0.2
We listened to your feedback and added the upload features back!
The mysterious badge on the app icon is planned to be fixed with the next update. We appreciate your patience!
If you have any other feedback, please email us directly at email@example.com. We are always listening!
Now back by popular demand:
- New Photos album to see what photos you haven't uploaded to Shutterfly yet
- You can delete photos in Shutterfly albums again!
- Long press on a photo when selecting Prints to edit and add filters to it
- Mark All as Uploaded: already uploaded your photos to Shutterfly? Tap this button and you wont see them in the New Photos album (Upload > Settings).
We've also squashed a few pesky bugs:
- Shutterfly "S" icon on photos that have already been uploaded to Shutterfly
- Fixed a bug where an error would be displayed logging into Shutterfly with valid credentials
- Fixed some crashes that affected a small number of users
6.0.2 also includes tweaks for these new features:
- Auto Upload: tap one button and sync your photos with Shutterfly, with FREE unlimited storage!
- Throwback: What were you doing on this day a year ago? 5 years? 10? Check out Throwback to see your memories!
We've also included a number of UI tweaks to make the app easier to navigate.
Hopeful, but don't trust..
Update: A big step in the right direction! Although Shutterfly still doesn't upload all pics I mark for upload, at least it now knows which it uploaded and which it didn't. The ones I need to try again stay in new photos and the ones that successfully uploaded move and get marked with an S. Still time-consuming, but a whole lot less tedious!!!!
This update is an improvement. But today I uploaded 107 bday party photos to Google Photos. Quickly created an album for them. Created a few collages too, saved them to my device and shared them digitally. All from my phone. Thought a shutterfly photo book might be nice. Uploaded same 107 photos, 79 of which actually uploaded!! Do I really need to say more?
Good, but needs one huge improvement
Hi! I ordered a photo book that turned out great! It was so good, I wanted to order another as a gift, but I can't find a way to reorder without having to recreate. I really want the same exact book for both my kids box that I save things in for them. I even went to to full website hoping to find a way to order that way, but app purchases don't even show up there. I wish there was a way to reorder this book, and also a way that the app and web purchases can be seen together.
And, Done with this app
Ok, I quit this app for good. An order did not ship properly. Trying to follow up on it has been a pain (huge!). The company doesn't even know what it shipped so they can't resend. I have to reorder. They gave me credits to get it again, but then they won't let me use all the appropriate credits on the reorder. What a waste of time. I'm moving on to another app. I think after 10+ years of being a shutterfly person, I am done.
I love ordering in this app. I haven't been able to get this app to work well since the updates a month or so ago. Today, I tried to order two photo plaques and the app crashed. Finally giving up. So disappointed.
I really do love this app when it works. It crashes every time it starts to upload photos from my library. It won't reset so I have to uninstall the app and then download it again. Seems a bit silly. It's super easy to order prints and gifts, so I'd hate to give it up. I will if it doesn't improve.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 14, 2015
- Version: 6.0.2
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2015 Shutterfly, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.