Sight Reading HD
By Super Kiddo Studio
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The only sight reading app that can train all 88 keys with sharp, natural, flat in the context of all key signatures.
Fantastic!! - "This is really helping me. I have tried other apps but find this one the most helpful…." - by S.Voix
Surprisingly effective - "My sight reading speed and accuracy have improved dramatically in a short space of time." - by Jdfrenzy
Teacher's dream - "My students will eagerly ask for this game over and over,.." - by Jeanrapsak
Works! - "Get results fast!" - by Newlaxmi
Are you frustrated with reading grand staff piano music? Whether you are new and slow on piano sight reading or just someone who wants to improve on your overall piano sight reading abilities and ear training skills, this is the right app for you.
1. user friendly GUI design overcomes the space and efficiency issues existed in most piano simulation apps.
2. learn and practice both treble clef and bass clef notes on 88 keys.
3. customize your practice to any skill level via changing key signatures, accidentals frequency, keyboard range, note selections... Enable/disable sound effect and hint option to train your ear or just let app to guide you.
4. informative graph generated from history practices' statistics records your progress.
5. retina display supported.
6. lots of fun when learning becomes playing games...
What's New in Version 2.2
* upgrade for iOS 8;
Been using for years
This is my favorite app for sight reading.
It's the only one I can find with a full keyboard,
however it starts representing high and low notes with 8va etc instead of ledger lines which is not real world helpful at all.
I'd like to see an option for all ledger lines, and maybe keyboard integration.
Regardless, this is best so far, thank you. It has made a big difference.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 08, 2014
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 17.0 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: YINGKUI SHEN
- © 2014 SuperKiddoStudio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.