SignEasy - Sign and Fill PDF and other Documents
By Glykka LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SignEasy is the simplest and fastest way to sign documents or getting documents signed from your iPhone and iPad. Trusted and loved by over 4 million users.
• Featured among Best Business Apps (2014, 2015)
• The only eSignature app featured in Apple’s global TV commercials
• “If you deal with paperwork often, you'll love this.” - TheNextWeb
• “SignEasy is a great tool for those always on the go.” - Forbes
Get started for FREE and
• Sign, fill and send any document format - PDF, Word, Excel, Text, Pages, JPG, PNG etc.
• Send documents to others for signing
• Seamlessly sign documents from Email, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote and Google Drive
• Sign documents right within 100+ other apps
• Access all documents in one place by using your SignEasy account from iPhone, iPad and Web
SignEasy is perfect to sign and fill documents such as NDAs, Tax forms, Real estate contracts, Lease agreements, Invoices, Purchase orders, Financial agreements, Job offers, Permission slips and Work orders.
(including both free and paid-only features)
Self-signing, In-person signing and Remote signing
• Sign documents yourself, with just a finger or stylus
• Collect signatures in person from customers on the spot
• Send documents for signature to colleagues, customers, partners - in town or across the globe
• Track document status, receive signature notifications and send reminders to signers
• Use Freestyle feature to allow unlimited signers on a document
• Offline Signing: Fill paperwork even when you are disconnected from the internet
• Add date, text, checkboxes, logos, images and more
• Smooth, ink-like signatures on iPhone and iPad
• Save signature and initials for reuse
• Multiple ink colors, text styles and date formats
• Save original templates for reuse
• Save in-progress documents as drafts
• Set frequently used information as Custom Fields to fill documents faster
Works with email and your favorite apps
• Connect with popular cloud services like Dropbox, Box, Evernote to easily import and save files
• Import documents by forwarding attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Import files from other apps using “Open In” functionality
• Sign documents right within other apps using SignEasy iOS extension
LEGALLY BINDING AND SECURE
• Full audit-trail for legal evidence, including signer email ID, device IP, signature timestamp and more
• Compliant with the ESIGN Act and recognized globally
• Documents send and stored using SSL encryption
• Extra protection with passcode and Touch ID to prevent unauthorized access
FREE AND PAID PLANS
Signup for a Basic account and sign the first 3 documents for free. Refer to get more free credits.
• Pay As You Go: $4.99 / 10 documents
Use the document credits when you want. They don’t expire ever.
• Pro: $3.33 / month, billed annually
Upgrade to Pro plan to enjoy unlimited document signing, offline signing and more.
• Business: $6.66 / month, billed annually
Upgrade to Business plan to send unlimited signature requests and avail all Pro features.
Subscriptions are charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off Auto Renewal in the Account Settings after purchase.
For any questions, feedback or bugs, email us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 6.1.4
We've started off the new year by squashing some bugs and other under the hood improvements.
Tell us what you'd like to see in 2017! Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are all ears.
So convenient! Works great on my iPhone
I work a lot out of my house. My job requires me to sign documents at least once a week so mostly moderate I guess. I find it extremely easy to use this app and they allow for several signatures. It's just super simple which makes it the best signature app in my opinion. Also, the app allows you to send the document via email as well as other options directly from inside the app. Great job developing this. I would recommend it to anyone who has a "on the go" busy lifestyle.
I would have given this app 5 stars and I have used it without issue for the past year UNTIL this update. The update caused issues where the document would accept signatures but upon closing and emailing the document would glitch and close without emailing or saving the signatures.
I had to delete the app completely off my phone and then go back into the App Store and download it and log in again. Once I completed that it worked well again.
4/5 Stars... 5 stars for the app But 1 star deleted for the bad update
Best app ever
I haven't had a smartphone for long and I tried to keep my old school flip phone forever because I hate texting and I didn't want to give in to new technology because I didn't have the need but this app has single ha deadly changed the game in my opinion. Now you never have to print, sign , scan, and resend anything. You can just open it in signeasy and do everything without leaving your chair (or bed, or boat, or whatever).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 6.1.4
- Size: 136 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai
- Seller: Glykka LLC
- © 2010 - 2016 Glykka LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Documents$5.99
- 1 Year Pro$59.99
- 1 Year Pro - Unlimited Docs$39.99
- 1 Year Business$119.99
- 1 Year Business$79.99