Siilo - Secure Messenger is for all medical professionals, with specific features aimed at the medical context of its users.
It is for those that want to securely collaborate with their colleagues regarding patient management and challenging cases, independent of their location or direct availability.
Messages are sent using advanced end-to-end encryption and data is stored encrypted on your phone. Additionally, the app is pin code protected. Photos are saved separately from your normal personal photos in a secure, encrypted media vault in the app.
You can invite and connect with all your colleagues and other medical professionals, independent of specialisation or organisation. Group chats are easily created and managed with up to hundreds of users.
Siilo forms the secure, digital connective tissue between medical professionals across the globe for communication, sharing knowledge, and medical crowd sourcing.
Siilo - Practice medicine together
- This update includes bug fixes and improvements.- This update includes bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Verification is ridiculous
Even though I have submitted my work email and my state license they still want more personal information to get full access. Seems to be a great app but the verification process seems a little too invasive.
- Siilo Holding B.V.
- 84.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Siilo Holding B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.