By MacPhun LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
KEEP IT RETRO!
Easy-to-use, but extremely powerful and artistic vintage video app packed with amazing and powerful features, that no other app offers.
* HD Filters from 20s to 80s
* Authentic Soundtracks
* Powerful, Easy-to-Use Editing tools
* And much more inside the most awesome vintage video app on App Store
KEEP IT RETRO.
- EXPRESS MODE: create vintage masterpieces in one click
- PRO: become a real retro movie director with advanced editing tools
- VIDEO FILTERS: 80s Disco Blast, 70s Crazy Grooving, 60s Hippie Fair, 50s Sepia, 20s Newborn, Classic Black&white, Classic Sepia
- Flip video (turn from right to left)
- Extract picture from the video
- Trim and split
- Duplicate video fragments
- Import pictures (mix videos and photos)
- 11 original soundtracks of different styles
- Upload music from your library
- Add vintage scratches to soundtracks
- Fade in/out
- Low (192X144)
- High (640X480)
- HD (1280X720)
- Slow down your videos to add more drama to action scenes
- Make videos 1.15X to 5.0X faster
- Play video in forward or reverse mode
- Set variable speed (start slow – finish fast and vise versa)
Titles & transitions
- 5 types of stylish transitions
- 7 title cards with different fonts
Online video gallery
- Access the world largest video library of vintage videos created by other people
- Submit your videos to get featured (over 500K people will see it)
What's New in Version 4.1
Vintagio is ready for iPhone 5 and works like a charm with latest iOS.
You can now export videos from Vintagio to Cinemagram
Vintagio got new algorithm and is now 2X faster
Improved performance on all iDevices
Landscape mode?? Auto Rotate?? PLEASE???
Maybe I'm missing something... I just got the 8mm App and I love it! This app is similar and has some great editing features, but the rendering takes so long - even on a 2 to 3 minute clip. After all that waiting, if its not what you had expected, you have to make changes and render AGAIN! This is very frustrating to me... 8mm makes the conversion "on the fly" which (to me) makes it a lot more enjoyable and easy to use... Maybe I'm doing something wrong?? No way to have the videos "per-rendered" quickly (like 8mm) and then render when the video is finalized?
I'm using this app on an ipad mini and in my targus case, with the charger plugged in, it is so much easier to work in landscape mode. . Heck, all of my videos are shot in landscape, so why does this app only work in portrait mode?? Nothing auto-rotates! That's what ios is all about! This s very frustrating to me... Love te concept. End results look pretty good, but definitely need to be available in landscape...
Developer: please make those changes and my vote goes to 5 stars...
Would work great if stayed on
The app itself seems great lot of options to create the old silent film style, even with text cards. Only problem anytime you try to use the text card aside from one word the app automatically boots you out. I've tried numerous times and will not work just boots out of program
This is a great app for anyone who is just starting out to edit videos, you can add many styles, and change up the speed anytime you want.
The only thing I have a complaint about is the lack of being able to make your voice sound high or low, and you can't slice your music throughout the video, and speaking of which, you can only add one song throughout the video unless you start a new video, with that new song and save both to your camera roll and put them into a new video and edit the two together to balance the music.