By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
App Store Best of 2015
WELCOME MAYOR! Build your own beautiful, bustling city where your citizens will thrive. The larger and more intricate your city gets, the more needs your citizens have, and it’s up to you to keep them happy. This is an all-new SimCity game – re-imagined for mobile!
This app offers in app purchases. You may disable in app purchases using your device settings.
BUILD YOUR CITY
With countless buildings and vivid, 3D-quality graphics, this is the most realistic city builder on mobile. Place buildings strategically to keep the taxes flowing and your city growing. Pinch, zoom, and rotate 360 degrees as you manage and expand your city on the go – both online and offline.
BRING YOUR CITY TO LIFE
Create resources and build up your skyline. Trade resources with friends and other cities. Complete boat orders and ship cargo from your airport. Build Tokyo-style neighborhoods and unlock exclusive landmarks like the Statue of Liberty. Expand along the beach with a marina, waterpark, and more. Unleash natural and not-so-natural disasters, like UFOs. And with Future Cities, you can build and discover innovative technologies like drones, neo-currencies, and high-tech buildings!
KEEP YOUR CITIZENS HAPPY
Solve real life challenges like traffic, fires, and pollution. Provide services like power plants and police departments to meet your citizens’ needs, and boost your population with parks and education. Keep traffic moving with grand avenues and streetcars. Complete fun challenges to shape your society.
COMPETE TO EARN REWARDS
Take on other players around the world in the Contest of Mayors! Advance through Leagues and make your way to the top. Complete new challenges each week, and climb the ranks all the way to the Megalopolis Elite League. The top Mayors in each League will earn great rewards (and bragging rights)! Build to win and watch your city come to life.
Terms of Service: http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit http://help.ea.com/en/simcity/simcity-buildit/ for assistance or inquiries.
What's New in Version 1.14.4
Hey, Mayor! Build some hot weather excitement with our latest update, which includes:
• The Summer of Sports, where starting July 28 you can customize your city when groups of sports venues are released every week for 4 weeks, including parks, beach, mountain, and entertainment venues
• Personal rank in Contest of Mayors, where you can get Platinum Keys and Golden Tickets with level ups, and use Golden Tickets to unlock extra assignments
• 10% more game area and safe storage for specialization buildings, as a response to player feedback
• New buildings to unlock with Platinum Keys
Thanks for playing!
The new Omega
I am not fond of the new Omega buildings. Still with the latest update doesn't correct the problem. With the old buildings I can control what I produced and can upgrade at my pace. Now it's a guess if I get what I need to items I need to upgrade. And there is no standard time of when the omega labs will be complete. And how many times is the character going to pop up and say that I have Omega Building ready for upgrade? I know give me the the items I need! I tried to delete all the Omega buildings and not be bothered with them, but guess what? You can delete the houses, but not the other buildings. And how about giving more items so we can open up more land. I watch your videos that you get paid to advertise. So your getting money from someone, if not from your players, from your advertisers.
The upgrade for the O/builds is excruciatingly slow. You have to rely on just dumb luck at the O Mall or dumb luck with whatever the processing facility tosses out.
You can't sell overstock except to thought bubbles which only pop up when you get to your storage limit. And then, usually, it's leaving you one item short for an upgrade. And the ordeal starts all over again.
Some things the developers might consider:
1) Add a couple more O items to the mall rather than things that can be had at Global HQ. for O/build upgrades.
2). Storage cap. Is hard to increase. And ridiculously small for the items collected.
3) Neo Bank: again, days if not weeks to increase. Stealing all the luck you may have pulled off, leaving upgrades just languishing.
4) No way to sell crap you don't need.
5) The mall should not take 6 hours to refresh. 3 would be enough to keep things interesting.
6). Last but not least, what does the shuttle do except make noise? It just seems to be eye candy for the game.
In all, this aspect of the game needs some tweaking. The rest of it is incredibly superb. Except for the Tokyo cargo planes. They seriously need to stay on the ground longer.
I am a Sim City fanatic and the longer I've played this the more I like it. It takes a long time to make enough money to do anything but I just go play my other games while waiting. I think you have to spend too much real money so I patiently wait. In that aspect it's not like the original Sim City at least they gave you a decent budget to start a city. I still would like to play multiple cities like the PC version. But I still am hooked on this version. Love the graphics ! I'm just a die hard EA fan! Can't wait to see more great updates to this game!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 26, 2016
- Version: 1.14.4
- Size: 96.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: EA Swiss Sarl
- SimCity BuildiIt © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA, the EA Logo and SimCity are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pocketful of SimCash$4.99
- Little Stack of SimCash$9.99
- Nice Pile of SimCash$19.99
- Pocketful of SimCash 5$4.99
- Briefcase of SimCash$34.99
- Big Sack of SimCash$49.99
- Huge Vault of SimCash$99.99
- Pocketful of SimCash 4$0.99
- Pocketful of SimCash 3$1.99
- Nice Pile of SimCash 2$11.99