Simple In/Out is the easiest to use in/out board in the App Store. It is great for offices with people always on the go. Our easy to use interface lets you quickly set your status and get back to work. We also have the ability to automatically set your status when you are away from your Mac. Just enable automatic updates in Preferences and you are all set. You can even use your own custom status message. Just set it and forget it! What could be easier?
Our app is also connected directly to our entire suite of apps and services. You can seamlessly move from our mobile apps to our desktop app and know that you'll always be up to date. An existing Simple In/Out account is required to use this application.
Here is a quick rundown of all the great features we offer in Simple In/Out for Mac:
* Runs on Mac OS X El Capitan (10.11)
* Create custom status messages
* Create scheduled custom statuses
* Quick pick status messages and ability to set as favorites
* Reusable Company Wide Quick Picks
* Easy to read status board
* Full-Screen Mode
* Sort the board by name, status, or group
* Display everyone or by group
* Individual profile pages for each user
* Notifications. Safety, Reminders, or when someone changes their status.
* Customizable Permissions - Admins have control over user permissions (company permissions available on our website)
* Update status for another user (permission required)
* View/Create scheduled statuses for other users (permission required)
* Simple In/Out - iOS app (separate download) is available for users on the go.
* FrontDesk - iPad app (separate download) is available for common areas to quickly swipe yourself in or out.
* TimeClock - iPad app (separate download) is available for timekeeping
* Free customer support via email
We love hearing from our users and are always interested in what they have to say. Most of the features in the app have come from your suggestions. Our door (well, email rather) is always open, so keep those comments coming.
Keep tabs on the developers of Simple In/Out at:
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.