SimpleMind+ Intuitive Mind Mapping
By xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Mac - https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
NOTE: In-App purchases are not shared via Family Sharing, purchase SimpleMind Pro instead.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ use checkboxes, auto-numbering
○ link any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
○ sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
○ avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
○ restore previous versions of a Mind Map
○ Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
• Add media and documents
○ voice memos
○ icons (stock or custom)
○ links (navigation or hyperlink)
• Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ import/export as Freemind or opml
○ use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ change the appearance of topics and lines
○ customize background color
• Maintain overview
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
What's New in Version 1.18.0
• Progress bar checkboxes (0% – 100%) and Roll-up progress checkboxes (progress automatically calculated by averaging progress from children).
• Set a date for a topic.
• Insert Sibling Topic: similar to add sibling, but orders new sibling before current topic in parent. In auto layout mode the position on the mind map page is set accordingly.
Very good - but IPad issues
I love a lot about this mind mapping tool. I bought both the upgrade to Pro for IPad and the Windows desktop version. Working on both platforms using the cloud to sync the files made sense for me, but I'm finding that creating image and document links in the Ipad version is inserting a different directory link structure in the map than when I do the same thing in the desktop version. The result is that I can't access the links on both platforms. If I add it with the desktop, I can access the link through the desktop; if I add it by Ipad I can access it by Ipad, but not both. This seems like a simple issue that could be fixed and I hope that's true because I enjoy this product and don't want to get bogged down by these kinds of issues. Paid versions here...
HELPS YOU GET HELP
When I was in college, I was unorganized. My teachers were disappointed in me because of this. They thought it was because of my usage with my IPAD. I then changed to Microsoft but that didn't help. But with my IPad I downloaded this app. It helped me getextremely organized. Now I am a business man, and I all owe it to simple minds!
I use this app all the time. You can organize your thoughts clearly and later put them to work. It's great for procedure drafting and story writing. A good idea
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 08, 2017
- Version: 1.18.0
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- © 2008-2017 SimpleApps
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- upgrade to full version$4.99