Simplify for Spotify, Rdio, iTunes
By Maksim Melnikov
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Simplify is the simplest way to control your music.
Do you always listen to the music through Spotify, iTunes or Rdio? Or do you use Pandora, Deezer or even Vkontakte to listen to your music? Tired of switching to the player? Install Simplify and know what's playing, switch and seek tracks, control sound volume with our easy to use application. Simplify is the best music controller, and it allows you to concentrate on your work, internet browsing, documents editing without interruptions.
Stop yourself from constantly switching to player window or Safari/Chrome tab to find out the current track album art, it will always be on your desktop.
Your desktop is always filled with windows and documents? Don't worry, you can assign keyboard shortcuts for almost every action: playback toggle, track changes, sound volume levels.
Simplify is music controller. You need to open your favourite player and start playing music in order to use Simplify. Simplify doesn't play music, it controls it.
Key features of the application:
- Album cover and track title always on your desktop;
- Download our free browser extension for Safari/Chrome to control web players like Pandora, Deezer and Vkontakte. Create support for your own web players and we will include it into our browser extensions;
- Cute mini-player window (can be shown with a customizable keyboard shortcut) to control sound volume, switch tracks, seek tracks, toggle playback;
- Customizable global shortcuts to control sound volume, switch tracks, rewind tracks, toggle playback, and toggle mini-player;
- Control Spotify, Rdio and iTunes on any Mac in your local network: switch&seek tracks, control volume and see what's playing on your Mac remotely:
- Simplify may be automatically launched when Spotify, iTunes or Rdio starts;
- Current song title in menu bar;
- Easily copy track title and link to track to share with friends.
- Scrobble to Last.fm from iTunes, Rdio or Spotify or any web player that doesn't support scribbling.
---- What Others Have Said ----
"Simplify is a really nice way to keep an eye on and get control over all your media players at once." — Lifehacker.com
"Simplify is a very, well, simple way to control Spotify without looking at its main window, while getting a beautiful artwork widget on your desktop at the same time." — MacStories.net
What's New in Version 2.7.1
- Fixed critical issue with Bowtie themes support, now they can be loaded and used properly.
Ignore my earlier post
The way it displays has changed slightly from earlier version and you have to access it from the menu bar but it DOES work with IT11
I paid 4.99 for nothing! It doesnt work, all it gives me is a green "CD" on my desktop…. I would like a refund back! Thanks!
totally a rip off
I paid 4.99 and it doesnt work, someone better give me a refund!!!!!!