By Olá Brothers
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The best way to collect, organize & share your colors.
How it works:
Choose the color model you’re thirsty for, swig a pixel from anywhere on the screen, then hit paste to pour the color’s code into your project. Drink up!
• Select the color format you want to use. Choose from: CSS Hex, CSS3 HSL, CSS3 RGB, Calibrated NSColor for HSB, Calibrated NSColor for RGB, Device NSColor for CMYK, Device NSColor for HSB, Device NSColor for RGB, UIColor HSB, UIColorRGB, CGColor Generic RGB, and CGColor Generic CMYK.
• Set the number of colors to keep in your history.
• customise how you want the code to be formatted.
• Sip makes your coding process faster with tasty shortcuts.
• and much more!
More powerful, still simple.
• Color Dock - Color dock makes your palettes more available and unobtrusive than ever. Quickly access it without losing focus of what you are working.
• Palettes - Palettes brings you a new way to create, organize and share colors with everyone. Use it to organize anything in your life that has colors, either it's a design project, a moodboard, or the next color scheme for your room.
• Multiple Colors - Picking multiple colors is as easy as it should be. Just press SHIFT or ALT and click in the sequence of colors you need..
• Custom Formats - Sip now has a smarter way to offer all color formats you will ever need! We give you the ability to not only customise the color formats that already is provided, but also create new ones..
• Editor - Editor makes all the editing a powerful and pleasant experience. It’s where you will edit your paletes, your color names, create new palettes and colors from existing ones. We give you full editing capabilities.
• Snapshots - We know how important your data is. That’s why we created snapshots.
• Sip Everywhere - Besides all the new features Sip Pro offers, you now have all your content synced in your devices. Finish organising a palette on your iPhone or create new ones on the move. When you get back to you Mac all new content will be there, we promise!
André and Rui
What's New in Version 4.3.1
● UI Improvements.
● Delete palette/color directly on menu.
● Fixed dark mode issues.
● Fixed minor issues.
Innovation Increases Efficiency
SIP’s user friendly functionality makes life easier for graohic desgin enthuaists and pros.
Whether designing iOS apps, or creating websites, Sip has always been a crucial part of my workflow. I’m a developer and designer. In keeping with being as efficient as possible, I downloaded Sip several years ago to improve the time time takes to convert a color to code. Sip updates have been steady, and the developer continues to do a great job of improving the app. It takes just a second for me to use the keyboard shortcut to copy a color and have it pasted into Xcode or my CSS editor. Couldn’t ask for anything better!