By Olá Brothers
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The refreshingly simple color picker that instantly samples and encodes any color on your screen. Just one quick click to savor the flavor and you're set! See what’s on special with Sip below.
Color coding goes down easy with Sip. Choose the color model you’re thirsty for, swig a pixel from anywhere on the screen, then hit paste to pour the color’s code into your code editor. Drink up! Less time hunting for hex codes is definitely good for your health.
WHAT’LL IT BE?
Order Sip just the way you like it—customize app and color options with a fine selection of user preferences.
• Select the color format you want to use. Choose from: CSS Hex, CSS3 HSL, CSS3 RGB, Calibrated NSColor for HSB, Calibrated NSColor for RGB, Device NSColor for CMYK, Device NSColor for HSB, Device NSColor for RGB, UIColor HSB, UIColorRGB, CGColor Generic RGB, and CGColor Generic CMYK.
• Set the number of colors to keep in your history.
• Toggle "All Caps" CSS color formatting.
• Constantly guzzling colors.
CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!
Sip makes your coding process faster with tasty shortcuts.
André and Rui
The Olá Brothers
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Ability to delete snapshots.
• Fixed illustrator bug.
• Fixed username bug.
• Fixed minor bugs.
Perfect Color Picker
A color picker that samples any color on screen and converts it to CSS values? Yes.
Option to format how those copied values are presented? Yes.
Copies your values to your clipboard so you can easily paste it into your editor of choice? Yes.
Ability to set magnifier size and zoom level? Yes.
This app is great and I’m going to purchase the Pro version because it’s perfect. Highly reccommended.
I’ve been using this ever since the first verison. Never disappoints. Simple.
Love the ease of use and design. My only issue with it is that there are sooooo many ouput options it can be a chore to find the correct one and at times the knowing the code that will be inserted is tricky. Overall a great app and just keeps getting better.