By Rui Aureliano
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The refreshingly simple color picker that instantly samples and encodes any color on your screen. Just one quick click to savor the flavor and you're set! See what’s on special with Sip below.
Color coding goes down easy with Sip. Choose the color model you’re thirsty for, swig a pixel from anywhere on the screen, then hit paste to pour the color’s code into your code editor. Drink up! Less time hunting for hex codes is definitely good for your health.
WHAT’LL IT BE?
Order Sip just the way you like it—customize app and color options with a fine selection of user preferences.
• Select the color format you want to use. Choose from: CSS Hex, CSS3 HSL, CSS3 RGB, Calibrated NSColor for HSB, Calibrated NSColor for RGB, Device NSColor for CMYK, Device NSColor for HSB, Device NSColor for RGB, UIColor HSB, UIColorRGB, CGColor Generic RGB, and CGColor Generic CMYK.
• Set the number of colors to keep in your history.
• Toggle "All Caps" CSS color formatting.
• Constantly guzzling colors.
CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!
Sip makes your coding process faster with tasty shortcuts.
André and Rui
The Olá Brothers
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Ability to delete snapshots.
• Fixed illustrator bug.
• Fixed username bug.
• Fixed minor bugs.