By Nicholas Eby
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Skimn - A simple RSS reader for your iPad
Easily add your favourite RSS feeds and causally skim over them in a clean uncluttered reading environment. Skimn includes an intuitive sliding interface to quickly switch between feeds with one easy gesture.
• Stunning on Retina, touch friendly for iPad mini
• Super fast feed search & a one tap feed directory
• Day and night reading modes with typography options
• Easily keep your feeds neat and tidy with categories and simple drag and drop organising.
• Enjoying a post? Share it to twitter or Facebook right from the reading area.
Skimn was forged on the top of Mount Olympus by Luke Beard and Nicholas Eby
At long last, Skimn is here. I've been waiting to find a classy, minimal RSS app that had the features I want without a bunch of fluff - and I've finally found it. And with ZERO ads for free? Unheard of. Off to a great start guys! Thanks so much!
Decent, but Reeder app is far better
Simple and straightforward UI but it doesn't offer me more than what I already get from the excellent Reeder app. Reeder does two way syncing with Google Reader which makes cross device reading possible since you never re-read the same stories. Additionally, Reeder has more sharing mechanisms including my beloved Buffet and Pocket.
This is exactly what I was looking for.
Feature Requests: Manual addition of feeds, not just searching. Portrait View mode.