Skip Tunes - Spotify, Rdio, and iTunes Controls
By Greg Dougherty
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Skip Tunes is a simple Mac OS X application which allows you to easily control iTunes, Spotify, and Rdio from your Menu Bar.
- Control iTunes, Spotify, and/or Rdio from your menu bar
- Display OS X Notifications
- Adjust Volume Controls
- Share to Facebook & Twitter
- Show or Hide Controls in your Menu Bar
- Set Keyboard Shortcuts
- Rate iTunes Tracks
- Optimized for Retina Displays
Skip Tunes has been covered in TUAW, Cnet, Macworld, Cult of Mac, The Next Web, Lifehacker, and others.
See more info at http://skiptunes.com.
What's New in Version 3.0
Skip Tunes has been completely rewritten with additional features and speed improvements!
- Updated interface
- Auto-detection of your current music app (no more switching which is your default music player)
- Volume controls
- Additional keyboard shortcuts
- Detach window from menu bar
I love the ability to add shortcuts, display controls in the menu bar, and the simplicity of the app as well.
Hands down. The. Best. EVAR!!!!
Love the new update, however there is no longer a way to disable the notification that pops up with the title of the song. Add this back please!
For $3, it is a decent app. But if they can add the shuffle/repeat controls and the rating option on the album art screen, nothing can beat this app! Looking forward to it.