Hate navigating automated phone menus asking you to “press 1” for this and “press 2” for that? Skipmenu shows simple visual menus of company hotlines that you SEE, not hear. Reach a customer service agent 5x faster. Save call time, money & frustration!
“Takes the torment out of customer helpline calls” - Tech in Asia
"A truly killer app" - South China Morning Post
Press 1 for what?
What was press 2 again?
Should I be pressing 3?
Skipmenu shows interactive text versions of annoying robot voice phone menus.
Skipmenu is simple:
1. Open the app.
2. Search for any company*
3. Select your options. Hit "Dial."
Our action-packed features get you through customer service hell:
+ One-stop Phone Book: comes with 1000+ company phone numbers, so you don’t have to waste time looking them up. That includes banks, Internet/TV/cable companies, mobile providers, airlines, insurance companies and government agencies.
+ 100% Secure: You and your actions are totally anonymous, to our app or anything else on your phone. Dialled numbers, option selections, and any other inputs are encrypted and absolutely untraceable.
+ Save Money: Actual call (i.e. airtime) only starts AFTER you’ve selected your menu options, so you don’t end up wasting your precious billed minutes.
+ Multi-language: our menus are available in English, traditional (廣州話) and simplified (普通話) Chinese
Got specific questions? We are happy to help: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or message us on Facebook.com/skipmenuapp or Twitter (@skipmenu)!
Ready to say goodbye to the robot voice?
Skip menus with Skipmenu - you’ll never want to call customer service without it!
* Available for Hong Kong and Canadian customer service hotlines at the moment. Sorry America, but now you know what it feels like to be Canadian. But we’re coming for you :)
Skipmenu is now a whole lot easier to use! Please welcome to the stage...
* Phonebook: find your "favorite" companies and hotlines by categories!
* Location setting: see only phone numbers from your country. Change it anytime.
* Social sharing: friends don't let friends suffer phone menu hell. Rescue them!
* A cleaner (and prettier) UI
* Improved the search function, enhanced interface elements, and improved overall stability with various bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
On my phone the app starts but all that happens is a whee spins as if it is trying to connect
All I do is look up the number and and I skip the intro
Limited number of companies. Menu options only partial.
Limited number of companies.
Have to search for them via the app.
Has only partial menu options (I tested via I-cable)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.