Sky Whale - a Game Shakers App
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bounce through the sky collecting donuts to keep your narwhal up in the air! Use clouds and crazy objects to bounce higher and farther. Insane combos will take your narwhal into outer space. And scuba gear will send him on an underwater adventure. Earn coins to unlock awesome items, blasting your narwhal farther than he’s ever gone before!
· Play the REAL game from Nickelodeon's new show: GAME SHAKERS!
· The more donuts you collect, the longer you bounce through the sky!
· Insane item combos add boosts to your bounce like: DOUBLE MONEY MONKEY TOILET!
· Pick up the special rainbow donut to trigger the ultimate SUGAR RUSH!
· The more you unlock the farther you go!
End User License Agreement:
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/legal/FAQs/
What's New in Version 2.1
Travel to new heights and reach the ultimate Narwhal dimension, Groovetopia! Bounce on all new elite boost items, pass through portals that randomly scramble wearables and corkscrew spin for for maximum Groovetopia distance!
• Fly beyond space to the ultimate Narwhal dimension!
• Unlock NEW GROOVY wearables and boosts!
• New item combos to hit! RAINBOW TOGA BLASTOFF
You guys use the same animation for every game on the show and pretend that everyone likes it. None of the games on the show are actually good. And you guys know that. Who comes up with them anyway? Whoever comes up with the games should be fired. The make no sense and they are so boring. For the people writing these reviews, you do know that the Game Shakers don't actually exist right? It's just a TV show and they don't have an awesome office in New York with trampolines. I love the show though. It's really funny. I just think the games aren't fun and all of the games have the same animations. So it looks like the same game with just a bunch of different modes. The only one that is different is that llama game which has the same animation as Crossy Road. I mean, put some effort into the games you put on the show would ya?
Here's the deal
Ok here's the deal, I want you to make me your partner for the games I make but I don't live in New York so your going to put my games out there and give me credit and maybe if you land in Colorado, lakewood you can text me and we can maybe meet I am really excited! So yeah.
This app was horrible the bucks would slobber on me ever since I bought this app and it will happen to the jolly apricot jelly bums. Next time you watch game shakers ask yourself what the heck are you doing. I am a butiful person. Don't get this app if you care about the donkeys.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 11, 2016
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 307 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2017 Viacom International Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes