By Mixed Up
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
*** This is NOT a real altimeter ***
This is altimeter simulator can be used to help a SkyDiving student to practice altitude awareness. That is to practice looking at your altimeter regularly during the dive and being aware of your altitude.
* Metric and Feet support - custom altimeter face for each
* Jump height can be configured (e.g. 14,000 feet, or 4000m)
* Three simulated audible alert sounds can be configured. For example for:
- 1st: Breakoff, e.g. 5000 feet (or in meters)
- 2nd: Pull, e.g. 4000 feet (or in meters)
- 3rd: Warning, e.g. 1500 feet (or in meters)
- 4th: Canopy Descent
* Fall Rate (Belly Flying, or FreeFly/HeadDown)
* Easier adjustment of heights/speeds via sliders
What's New in Version 3.4
Updated to a 64 bit application - Ensure application is not slow.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Greg Callaghan
- © Greg Callaghan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.