Microsoft OneDrive - Cloud storage for files & photos
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Note: For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
What's New in Version 7.4
• Get to your organization’s on-premise files from your mobile device with SharePoint Server 2013 and 2016 support. Open, edit, even offline all of your most important files. Note: This is only compatible with Windows authentication (NTLM) and Forms-based authentication. Talk with your IT admin for more information.
• We are also excited to announce the release of Microsoft SharePoint for iOS. To help you get started, we have introduced single sign on integration between both OneDrive and SharePoint. The SharePoint App is available now!
• Following your most important sites is now just one tap away.
• Having trouble signing in? You can now shake your device and report the issue. We now support both consumer and work accounts.
The Microsoft apps are just better than Apple's competing offerings. Since I've been using MS software for decades and am a Office 365 subscriber with a terabyte of OneDrive storage that is included, it just makes sense. I would also highly recommend One Note over Evernote if you are already using other MS products.
Now that Apple is out of Steve Jobs' ideas, I think they are in trouble. We'll see I suppose.
Good, but better on Windows Mobile
While I appreciate having all of Microsoft's apps on my new iPhone, pet much all of them are superior in Windows phone 8.1 and 10 mobile. There, I can use all three of my onedrive accounts in the app and easily switch between them. Upload speeds are far faster and photo sync is much, MUCH more reliable. It also has more options for sharing to apps, beer notifications and more. Oh, well. I guess I was bound to ensure a few downgrades in the transition.
Currently we are traveling constantly for our work as missionaries on deputation. This app makes it possible for me to work even while we're on the road without having to use my laptop! It is very helpful to be able to access my files from my phone.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 20, 2016
- Version: 7.4
- Size: 85.3 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2015 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Office 365$6.99
- OneDrive + 100$27.99
- Office 365$9.99