The ALL-NEW Skylanders mobile RPG is finally here!
Join Spyro, Stealth Elf, Eruptor and many more of your favorite Skylanders in this epic adventure of Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes.
Reassemble the squad:
- Collect 80+ in-game Skylanders from 10 different elements.
- Awaken your Skylanders for the first time to make them stronger than ever before.
- Equip your Skylanders with up to 10 magical Rune abilities.
- Summon Skylanders and Villains alike to fight by your side.
Get ready to battle:
- Mix and match Skylanders with unique skills and abilities to create the ultimate team.
- Time your attacks and use mana wisely to overcome your enemies.
- Use elements to your advantage and knock down your enemies defenseless.
- Test your strength against Portal Masters from all over the world.
Watch Skylands come to life:
- Experience the rich and colorful world of Skylanders™.
- Reimagine Skylands and give it your personal touch.
▣ Visit Here to Learn More About Skylanders™ ▣
▶ Official Website: http://skylanders.com2us.com
▶ Official Community: https://www.facebook.com/skylandersringofheroes
** Pre-registration event is now live! Visit the official website and participate to get awesome rewards.
iPhone 5s and above
Device App Access Permission Notice
▶ Notice per access permission
Access permissions are requested in order for us to provide you with the following service when you use the app.
- Notifications: The permission is required to send you push notifications regarding the game.
- Camera: The permission is required to take profile pictures for HIVE members.
- Contacts: The permission is required to find friends registered to contacts for HIVE members.
- Photos: The permission is required to save/load game screens and change profile pictures for HIVE members.
※ Please note that you can still enjoy the service excluding features related to the above without giving access permissions.
▶ How to remove access permissions
You can always change access permission settings whenever you'd like.
- Device Settings> Select the corresponding app> Choose either to enable/disable access
▶Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes is available in 13 different languages!
English, 한국어, 日本語, 中文简体, 中文繁體, Deutsch, Français, Português, Español, Русский, Türkçe, Italiano, ไทย!◀
• Items are available for purchase in this game.
• For Com2uS Mobile Game Terms of Service, visit
- Terms of Service : http://terms.withhive.com/terms/policy/view/M9/T1
• For questions or customer support, please contact our Customer Support by visiting http://www.withhive.com/help/inquire
- A new EXP dungeon has appeared! (Meditating Woodland)
Meditating Woodland is a dungeon where you can train your Skylanders with robust EXP.
- Added a 5-Star Skylander Swap Scroll
- Revised other UI features and fixed bugs
We value your opinions on the game. Please send your reviews, and we will check every one of them.
Ratings and Reviews
Came for the nostalgia, then left
I’m unclear what the idea was behind this game. They took one of the better kid friendly games of the past decade, an action RPG with great combat, exploration, puzzle solving, and decently rendered cut scenes and top notch voice acting and turned it into a cookie cutter Korean-style gacha auto battler missing nearly everything about the original games except for the graphical style, characters, and font.
Look, I dig daily grind games, my two most played games are daily grind gachas, but this game is extreme even for the genre. The most efficient way to “play” this game is to queue up ten autobattles and set your device down for 20 minutes, come back, and do it again, and again, and again. A lot of these gacha games are effectively autoplay games where the strategy and skill element rests in team building, but most developers don’t ask you to *not* use your device for hours a day just to “play” the “game”. And for what? An utterly pedestrian gacha grinder using Skylander graphics with no innovation.
If that’s your type of game, it’s reasonably polished and possibly worth the download (although be warned that the game will download about another 900MB before you get to playing past the initial tutorial), but if you’re looking for anything like the original Skylanders games the only thing you find here is bewildering disappointment.
Developer Response ,
[Com2uS] Hello Portal Master, Thank you for your great review. We are sorry to hear that you are not enjoying the game due to lack of originality. We would love to hear your suggestions on how to improve the game. We are always open to our player's feedback and suggestions no matter how negative they sound. Please feel free to write down your thoughts on our forum page: https://forum.com2us.com/forum We hope to hear from you Portal Master! Thank you
Money money money
Fun game based around grinding your favorite characters to develop the perfect team to fight in the arena. Boy do they want your money though. I’m cool with micro transactions but once you’ve bought the 2-3 starter packs for $10 they want you to up your addiction to costing at least $30 each pack, and yes, they are banking on you being addicted. This game can be fun for a long time but PLEASE don’t buy the expensive packs. It may get you to having a fully leveled squad quicker but you’ll realize that you’re just missing important learning curves in the game.
I’d love to see more ways for players to be creative. Let us set up a match of 3 levels of our own Skylanders to test others against. Give more activities for guilds to communicate with each other. Building relationships is not encouraged. Let us battle with friends in large matches of either 2v2 or 3v3. More ways to compete and avenues to gain rewards will create more fun and PLEASE give us the ability to buy just simple $5-$10 packs insteAd of having 15 $30-$100 ones.
Edit: would really be great if progression didn’t come with so much spending of coins on runes. Really hurts the desire to play the game.
Not what I hoped for in a Skylanders game, but it’s ok
This game feels like an unrelated and already in-development game was reskinned to feature Skylanders characters and subsequently released as Skylanders Ring of Heroes. The complicated leveling and rune systems and the emphasis on the auto-battling grind is at odds with the more casual and kid-friendly nature of the Skylanders series as a whole. This, along with the sometimes awkward writing for the story portions of the game, is what makes me think this game wasn’t initially a Skylanders game.
It’s not a terrible game by any means, it’s clearly mechanically sound and looks beautiful; it’s just a kind of generic grindy gacha game that’s not enough of a Skylanders game or casual-friendly enough for it to hold my attention in the long term. For now i’m having enough fun with it, but i think that’s mostly because i don’t play any other gacha games like it. YMMV.
(I’m also personally not a fan of the steep prices for micro transactions, but that’s kind of to be expected at this point with mobile games in this genre.)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your great review. We would love to hear more of your thoughts to make the game less of a grind fest. Please feel free to visit our forum page and write down your comments there: https://forum.com2us.com/
We hope to hear from you Portal Master! Thank you!
- Com2uS Corp.
- 182.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Com2uS
- In-App Purchases
- Heroic Starter Pack $4.99
- First Purchase Pack $9.99
- Daily Pack $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.