By Slacker, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slacker Radio is the best-kept secret in music, giving you free access to highly curated music programming that you simply won’t find anywhere else—and you can customize it to fit your distinct tastes. Plus, Slacker provides more than the power to download and listen to your favorite stations. Our patented offline mode gives subscribers dynamic personalization while listening data-free.
• Free access to the music you love
• Hundreds of interactive and hand-crafted music stations
• Exclusive hosted music shows every week
• The power to create and share your own custom music stations
• Available on mobile, web, home and car platforms
• Unique interactive news and sports programming
• On-demand access to millions of songs with subscription
• Offline playback on mobile available with subscription
If you’re still wondering why you should download this app, here’s the answer: Slacker gets you. The very fact that you’ve found us indicates that you’re looking for something different. You could have just opted for a bigger brand, but you took the time to dig deeper…and that’s why we’re perfect for each other.
You’re going to find what you’re looking for because we’re different. Like you.
What's New in Version 7.13.2
• Signing in with Google, what’s the deal? We made a bug fix, that’s for real. No more messages while you’re offline, urging you to waste your time. We repent our grievous sin: bugging you incessantly to log in.
• Sometimes Slacker stopped and froze, we’re not down with bugs like those. We think we've fixed the reason why, if we didn’t, please reply. We’ll write you back in record time, but only if you make it rhyme!
Love Skacker Radio, way better than Pandora.
I use on my iPhone, 320kbps music quality is great also. Matched with a good quality pair of headphones the music sounds fantastic.
One thing I'd like to suggest, I noticed in the Settings screen when I set the quality to 320kbps it says in fine print below it that quality may be temporarily automatically adjusted due to connection speed. Well if you're going to take that liberty to do that at will, then I think you should put an indicator on the screen while I'm listening to music what bit rate your streaming the music at. Seems only fair since I'm a premium subscriber and selected 320kbps and that's the quality I expect. I understand its due to cellular speed connection that is the limiting factor, but you could at least give me an indicator so I can decide to keep listening or find a better connection source. Please consider.
It's been great since day one. One thing that could change is if you have to log, out such as to change to a new phone, your downloads should be able to save in system to load right back automatically. That would be great. I have tried other apps and still come back to Slacker. Even got my wife to change.
Almost any genre, all the time! Hit after hits... loving it!
Been using slacker for radio across all my devices for a couple years now. Beats pandora by a long shot I think? Be your own judge, app download is ready for your own opinions of it.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Aug 03, 2017
- Version: 7.13.2
- Size: 111 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch
- Seller: Slacker, Inc.
- © 2017 Slacker, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Slacker Radio Plus$3.99
- Slacker Premium Radio$9.99