Enjoy an amazing new TWIST in Tower Defense! You control the layout of the battlefield, and you decide the paths your enemies follow! Awarded 4.5 out of 5 stars by TouchArcade!
Build and place powerful turrets to attack invading enemies. Then rotate the battlefield to force foes down your preferred path of destruction. Be careful though, there are always multiple routes to control!
Combine tactical planning with strategic tower upgrades to slow, divert and damage your enemies. Carefully choose the placement and upgrade levels of your towers, as each turret possesses unique strengths and weaknesses. Simply swipe to change the routes your enemies take, allowing each tower to cause maximum carnage!
Please note - Sleep Attack TD is compatible with iPad 2 and above, iPhone 4S and above, iPod touch 5th generation and above. It currently does not run on iPhone 4, iPad 1 or iPod touch below 5th generation.
- Control the terrain with strategic swipes of your finger - twist and turn your enemies so your towers can destroy them!
- Nine tower types to construct and upgrade, each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
- 17 gruesome enemies with different abilities, ranging from the speedy Boardog to the gargantuan Ghost.
- Six unique and beautifully designed dream worlds containing many epic levels to conquer.
- Discover massive boss enemies, each with their own fearsome powers and special abilities.
- Cast formidable spells to avoid defeat when the going gets really tough!
- Beautiful dreamlike graphics take you on a vividly imagined journey.
- Looks stunning on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus!
- Plays smoothly on iOS 8 all the way down to iOS 4.3!
- Game Center-enabled achievements and leaderboards.
- Added a new Fast Forward button in case you want the action to move faster!
- Loads of languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Czech, Italian, Polish and Portuguese!
- Other polish and improvements. :)
Ratings and Reviews
Game runs smoothly and is pretty fun!
It's a great TD. I love the graphics and mechanics of the game. It's definitely a new twist on TD.
There are more than a few achievements I haven't been given credit for in Game Center. Also, gameplay can be extremely difficult. I've been stuck on the third boss for a month now. That's ok though. I'll beat the level with power ups.
Please fix achievements in Game Center!
- Bad Seed SRL
- 673 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bad Seed SRL
- In-App Purchases
- Medium Beans Pack $7.99
- Small Beans Pack $2.99
- Large Beans Pack $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.