Alarmy Pro (Sleep If U Can) - Alarm Clock
By Delight Room Co., Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
■ "World's Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc."
■ #1 in the category in 80 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features "Photo Mode" (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support "Shake Mode" (To turn off alarm, shake your phone) and "Math problem mode" (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem)
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
- Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
- When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
- good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
- bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
- If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
What's New in Version 4.5
• Increased alarm stability.
• Reduced app size considerably (Sleep Musics are now optionally downloable and not included in the app download).
• New 'Send Feedback' UI.
• Bunch of updates on translations in various languages (Thanks to our great supporters).
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Great and just got better!!
Great app. Seriously good back-up alarm. I actually wake up with my first alarm because I really don't want to do math first thing in the morning. They just changed the app to allow adjustment of the today screen after the alarm is turned off, so now I don't have to start my day with a headline about whatever ridiculous thing our president did last night. I just paid for this app, for some reason missed that option earlier. The only thing more offensive than ads right out of bed is having to deal with Trump news first thing. That change was clutch. I would love to see other options for the today panel... a bible verse of the day, inspirational quote, this day in history, a comic, breakfast ideas, or a professional photograph would be all be great.
Where have you been all my life??! <3
I've always struggled my entire life with waking up… I've even placed alarms in different rooms hoping that I would hear them and I have to go turn them off. Problem is I would sleep through those as well as the 15 alarms I set in 5 to 15 minute intervals on my phone using the basic alarm app. My brain is immune to all of them at this point and I just end up late for everything! This app it is GENIUS!!! I use the take a picture mode setting it up with and object a couple floors down in the kitchen so it forces me to go down stairs to the coffee pot as opposed to hitting snooze and rolling over. LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Highly recommended for fellow heavy sleepers!!
Alarmy is great! Before I would always be half asleep and turn the alarm off, but now it wont stop unless I actually get up. I really would love to sleep in more in the morning, and without alarmy pro I always did😂. Now I actually have to get up🙁
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 06, 2017
- Version: 4.5
- Size: 137 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Delight Room Co., Ltd.
- Copyright © 2017 Delight Room Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.