SlideShark Presentation App
By Brainshark, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SlideShark is the award-winning app used by sales professionals and other presenters to present and share PowerPoints® from the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch the way they were meant to be seen. Start your 15 day free trial. For businesses, SlideShark is a powerful, proven sales presentation solution built by Brainshark.
4,500+ reviews, 4.5 star avg rating!
25+ industry awards: Appy Awards Winner 2014; TabTimes Tabby Award winner 2012-14, Readers’ Choice Awards Winner 2013
How SlideShark Works:
From your computer, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, UPLOAD a PowerPoint file (ppt, pptx, pps, ppsx) to your free, secure account. SlideShark also has direct integrations with OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and other cloud storage providers!
Use SlideShark to download & SHOW the presentation on your iOS device.
BROADCAST your presentation over the Web in real-time to meeting attendees, from your iOS device - no matter their device.
SHARE your presentation online via email or social media & track the viewing results.
• Upload PowerPoint files via SlideShark site; open from email attachments on your device; or import from cloud storage
• Tap or swipe to advance animations and slides; swipe back to go back
• Swipe up to go to specific slides & access more features
• Offline presenting
More Great Features:
• Download presentations to multiple iOS devices
• Access/import presentations from 7 different cloud storage providers
• Connect to a projector or TV using VGA/HDMI adaptor (all iPads, iPhone 4 & later) or AirPlay via Apple TV (iPad 2 and 3, iPhone 4 & later)
• Play vids embedded in PowerPoint presentations (.wmv or .avi format, PPT 2010)
• Use Presenter Mode to see slide notes, timers, animation counter & more (iPad 2 & later)
• Annotate slides
• Laser Pointer
• External hyperlinks
• Set slides to auto-advance and “loop” for trade shows
• Replace presentations w/out losing tracking data
• Hide/re-order slides (iPad only)
• Use iPhone/iPod touch as remote control/laser pointer
• Pinch to zoom in on slides
Premium Features ($):
• Broadcast presentations over the web to remote or in-person attendees via unique URL from your iOS device!
• Improve follow-up w/ email alerts & viewer tracking for presentations broadcast live or shared online (know who viewed, when, how long, which slides)
• Support for PDF files
Sign up for a SlideShark trial account on our site or register on the login page when you launch the App. One SlideShark account can be used for all your iOS devices.
SlideShark for Individuals
• Free 25MB storage (refer friends to earn more)
• Upgrade to SlideShark PRO ($) for business features: broadcasting up to 10 attendees, detailed reporting & alerts on presentation viewing activity, and 1GB added storage
PowerPoint features not currently supported: animated gifs, slide transitions other than “fade” and “wipe”, triggers, macros, 3rd party components & some advanced animations. Broadcasting treats all animations as “appear” and does not yet support timed animations, embedded vids or external hyperlinks.
Trial users are limited to uploads of 50 slides per presentation. SlideShark PRO users get unlimited slides and presentations
Show PowerPoint and PDF files from your iPad, iPhone and iPod touch the way it was meant to be seen...with SlideShark!
What's New in Version 4.2
For SlideShark Team Edition and Brainshark enterprise users, this version is integrated with Saleforce.com and the Brainshark Sales Accelerator. A SlideShark presentation can be started right from Salesforce1, and the presentation viewing details will be added to the contact, lead, opportunity or account record.
This app works effortlessly and is beautifully designed. Everything works so smoothly and the user interface is one of the most user-friendly that I've seen. And the icing on the cake is that you can see your notes and slides simultaneously on the iPad screen while your audience only sees the slides. This takes additional effort and setup with PowerPoint on a computer, but with SlideShark it's built in. And then there's app for the iPhone that enables it to function as a remote for the iPad. Genius!
UPDATE June 2015: I will probably need to use Slideshark only six times in the coming year and the $49 fee is just to much to justify my continued use of Slide shark.
Reliable and has many useful features that are extra useful
I use SlideShark for training with my IPad and IPhone. You can mark up the slides with a finger swipe, and can save them that way if you choose to. You can use your iPhone as a remote and laser pointer. It works perfectly every time. It is also an convenient to have all PowerPoint slides available all the time. I don't have to carry anything larger than my tablet to class with me anymore. I also like the ability to share the slide shows with students and see when they watch them. Too many good things to say here.
This product made it so easy for a couple of non-techies to present their slide show from either their Ipad or Iphone - and it was done with such panache! Love this app and have recommended it to quite a few people. I just wish if they have to start charging for the app, it wasn't so expensive!!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 24, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Brainshark Inc
- © 2014 Brainshark, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 1YR/1GB SlideShark PRO$94.99