Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 iOS Game of 2012 according to GameTrailers.com!
"Without doubt the finest puzzle game we've ever played on our mobiles." - Modojo.com (5 out of 5 stars)
"This is a puzzle game that can stand shoulder to shoulder with the very best of the genre" - EuroGamer.net
"Perfect touch controls never let you down. Manages to find a unique twist on line-formation gameplay." - Gamezebo.com (4.5 out of 5)
Slydris is a unique and engaging puzzle game with a simple premise but deceptively deep gameplay:
* Slide and drop blocks to create full lines of blocks.
* Create combos of falling blocks and clearing lines to fill up your bomb meter faster.
* Create a row of a single color for a color burster.
* Other special blocks (Shatter, Upcoming, Locked, and Magnet) add gameplay variety and challenge.
The three modes are Infinite Mode, Zen Mode, and Survival Mode:
* In Infinite Mode, a new set of blocks drops after every move you make, so take as much time as you want. Clear 25 lines to move onto the next level.
* Zen Mode functions similarly to Infinite Mode, but the difficulty is more dynamic, there are no achievements or scores to worry about, and your game will never end (in Infinite Mode, the game ends if the stack reaches the top row).
* In Survival Mode, you have 10 seconds to make as many moves as you can to clear the lines of blocks, then a barrage of blocks will drop, and the cycle begins again. Quick thinking and nimble fingers are required to do well.
Slydris is a highly polished and customizable puzzle game for all ages. Select from 3 music tracks and dark or light backgrounds.
Slydris supports Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards, iPad Retina Display, and iCloud saving.
What's New in Version 1.12
Allow access to levels beyond 6 as starting points (up to 30).
Update game links to be more direct where possible.
This game is better than all the new Tetris-types. It's addictive, thought-provoking, and fun. I don't play the speed version. When I play the "Infinity" I regularly make it to level 47 or so. So, if at all possible, when the game is next updated, could you please allow for starting at more advanced levels instead of just level 30+? Thanks for the great game. No doubt I've gotten my money's worth.
My latest favorite game
Can be relaxing, can be played for short periods if wanted, requires some reasoning and it's possible to improve -- all things that make a good puzzle game. My only beef is that when I finally fail to clear the blocks, it shows my final score, but not the level I was able to reach. And there are no historical scores that show me what I just did, achieved or didn't achieve.
This is a very high quality app. The game runs very smooth and is such a challenge to play. It's almost excessively addictive, but you need to catch your breath once you finally bite it. I recommend this to any puzzle style player out there. If you're not a puzzle style player give it a try anyway!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 13, 2013
- Version: 1.12
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Luke Schneider
- © 2012 Radiangames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.