Breathe easy & don't hold back on life. Track your Asthma, learn your triggers & take better care of your body.
Smart Peak Flow helps you stay on top of your Asthma using smart sensor technology. Your ideal companion whether you want to keep to your action plan, exercise more or take care of your child.
Why use Smart Peak Flow?
• Peak flow meter & calculator - Accurate peak flow readings with medical grade CE certified sensors.
• Asthma diary - Track your readings, see your personalised chart & tips on a simple display.
• Asthma alert & symptoms - Find out if an attack is coming, sometimes days before.
• Trigger notes - Learn how your body reacts to different places, times & activities. Make notes with every reading.
• Colour zones - Colours help you know if you're good to go or need medical attention. Works with your doctor’s action plan.
• Diary sharing - Share your Asthma diary with your doctor in a few clicks.
• Reminders, quotes & achievements - Helps you remember to take your readings.
The Smart Peak Flow meter?
The Smart Peak Flow app is free, although you will need to have a Smart Peak Flow meter to use it.
The meter is a small reusable device, it measures your peak flow using light sensor technology and sends it to the app.
It works with any smartphone except for Xiaomi, and connects by the audio jack. We also provide lightning cable adaptors. No batteries or charging needed.
How to get a Smart Peak Flow meter?
To get a Smart Peak Flow meter, visit: www.smartpeakflow.com
Delivered worldwide within 3 to 5 days.
For more information, visit our website (www.smartpeakflow.com) or email (email@example.com)
This version includes several bug fixes and performance improvements. Thank you.
Ratings and Reviews
Device doesn’t work on newer phones
The device will not connect to my iPhone 8 no matter what adaptor I am using. Good news is that it works on the iPhone 5 I had laying about. Bad news is there is no way to see the peak flow data on my iPhone 8 - without the device connecting it won’t move on to the dashboard, and since it doesn’t connect to the health app I can’t get the data there either. This serves me no better than using the regular peak flow meter and manually entering the data.
- Smart Respiratory Products Ltd
- 88.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Smart Respiratory Products Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.