Smart Zipper Pro - Encrypt, Compress and Decompress Zip, 7z, Gzip ... Archive Files
By Zip-Rar Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
On Sale for a limited time. Original $ 18.99.
Smart Zipper Pro can Create, Modify, Protect, Split Archives professionally. It protects confidential files with strong AES encryption. Over 30 popular formats are well supported.
• EXTRACT over 30 different archive formats ranging from RAR, RAR5, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, PAX, MSI, Arj, Z and much more.
• CREATE 7z, Zip, Gzip, Tar, Bzip2 archives easily.
• REVISE existing archives without extracting.
• PROTECT your data with strong AES-256 encryption.
• Extract Different Files with Different Password in the Same Archives.
• BROWSE images and PREVIEW files inside an archive without extracting.
• SPLIT large archives to several small ones.
• FILTER out unnecessary files .
• DRAG and drop files directly to the Finder to decompress from the list view
• Browse Compressed Archives in the Archiver.
• Provide shortcuts in “Finder’s context menu”
• Browse EXIF details of images and detailed information of audios and videos
• Edit files and add them to the archive quickly.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.60
1 Optimize the Decompression Function
2 Optimize the Module of File Name Encoding
3 Support to Delete the Local File
Too slow to use
I have owned this utility for one day. I have used it to backup my Virtual Machines (continer file, with many small files and one or 2 large files within). The utility is beyond slow, takes it hours and hours to compress a 30GB file. The mac os compress utility is at least 10 times faster (i have not timed it). I tired to open a compress file with this utility , it never opened, it stoped responding. Had to force quite. The compression ratio is very poor compared to the mac os compress utility.
I was looking for a utility that allowed you to specific directories other then the current one to compress to - this does provicde an UI to do this however the performace of Smart Zipper Pro is so poor it is almost useless. Takes it hours and hours to do what the command line utility does in 10 to 20 min.
Very nice app
Most zip programs on Mac don’t work very well this one has perfromed very well for me so far. Understands many formats and has not crashed on me yet. It is a little slow sometimes with large files but they all are.
Gives me the flexibility that I need to compress files for sharing. Works like a champ on 10.7.5.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 20, 2015
- Version: 3.60
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: wu zhiqiang
- © Zip-Rar Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor