Smart Zipper Pro - Encrypt, Compress and Decompress Zip, 7z, Gzip ... Archive Files
By Zip-Rar Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
On Sale for a limited time. Original $ 18.99.
Smart Zipper Pro, a professional archiving app, can preview files, zip files, unzip zipped files. It protect confidential files with strong AES encryption. Over 30 popular formats are well supported.
• EXTRACT over 30 different archive formats ranging from RAR, RAR5, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, PAX, MSI, Arj, Z and much more.
• CREATE archives easily. 7z, Zip, Gzip, Tar, Bzip2 could be compressed with 6 different compression levels: Fastest compression, fast compression, normal compression, high compression, maximum compression and no compression.
• REVISE existing archives - Add new or updated files to existing archives; Remove any file or folder from an archive. No need to archive and re-archive files any more.
• PROTECT your data: Smart Zipper Pro protects your data with strong AES-256 encryption.
• Extract Different Files with Different Password in the Same Archiver.
• BROWSE images and PREVIEW files inside an archive without extracting.
• SPLIT large archives to several small ones.
• FILTER out unnecessary files .
• DRAG and drop files directly to the Finder to decompress from the list view
• Easy to Quick Look
• Browse Compressed Archives in the Archiver.
• Provide shortcuts in “Finder’s context menu”
• Browse EXIF details of images
• Get more detailed information of audios and videos
• Quickly edit files and add them to the archive
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: email@example.com
What's New in Version 3.60
1 Optimize the Decompression Function
2 Optimize the Module of File Name Encoding
3 Support to Delete the Local File
4 Optimize the Interface
5 Fix some bugs
Too slow to use
I have owned this utility for one day. I have used it to backup my Virtual Machines (continer file, with many small files and one or 2 large files within). The utility is beyond slow, takes it hours and hours to compress a 30GB file. The mac os compress utility is at least 10 times faster (i have not timed it). I tired to open a compress file with this utility , it never opened, it stoped responding. Had to force quite. The compression ratio is very poor compared to the mac os compress utility.
I was looking for a utility that allowed you to specific directories other then the current one to compress to - this does provicde an UI to do this however the performace of Smart Zipper Pro is so poor it is almost useless. Takes it hours and hours to do what the command line utility does in 10 to 20 min.
Very nice app
Most zip programs on Mac don’t work very well this one has perfromed very well for me so far. Understands many formats and has not crashed on me yet. It is a little slow sometimes with large files but they all are.
reasonable price, easy to use & appliable for almost everything!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 20, 2015
- Version: 3.60
- Size: 13.6 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: wu zhiqiang
- © Zip-Rar Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor