By Smart Go, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SmartGo Kifu transforms your iPad into a Go board with a library of 78,000 professional game records and 2,000 problems. Study master games, solve problems, explore joseki, play against the computer, and record you own games.
- 78,000 professional games
- 2,000 Go problems on the go
- 30 annotated games (in English)
- Joseki and fuseki analysis
- Tree view for easy navigation
- Record your own games
- Import and export games
- Use as a Go board for two human players
- Replay games and explore alternate sequences
- Annotate moves, edit game info
- Guess Next Move
- Tutorial with over 100 problems
- Strong game engine
- Fast response (adjustable)
- Automatic handicap adjustment on 9x9, 11x11, 13x13
- Manual choice of handicap and board size up to 19x19
- Track level per user
- Computer resigns when too far behind (can be turned off)
- Territory estimator
SmartGo Kifu is designed as a versatile tool for Go players who want to study professional games, practice Go problems, record their games, as well as play against the computer. If you're new to Go or just want a quick and challenging game against the computer, please check out our popular SmartGo Player app.
Go is also known as igo (囲碁), wéiqí (围棋), or baduk (바둑).
What's New in Version 3.3
- Updated game collection with 78,904 games.
- Updated player name translations, including Chinese.
- Significant performance improvements.
- Guess Next Move improved for colorblind people.
- New app icon.
- Numerous bug fixes.
Uncontested champion of the iOS kifu apps. Add in the tsumego and the pro game archive and it is without a doubt worth the twenty.
I use it to record games I play, to study pro games, to review games I play on other services. One of the best tools available for sgf variation trees.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 29.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Smart Go, Inc.
- © 2010 Smart Go, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.