By Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Travel Advice - up-to-date information about the risks you might face overseas, helping you to make well-informed decisions about whether, when and where to travel.
* Travel Registration - the information you provide will help us to contact or find you in an emergency - whether it is a natural disaster, civil disturbance or family emergency. It may also be used to pass you other information such as important travel advice updates.
* Where to get help - contact details for Australian Embassies and Consulates.
* Travel Tips - travel insurance, hints on staying healthy overseas and more. Our most important tips are included in our Top 10 Travel Tips.
* Travel Checklist - Arranging a trip overseas can sometimes be overwhelming. Our international travel checklist will help guide your travel preparation.
What's New in Version 1.2.3
Updates for IOS 10 compatibility
No Login functionality
The app doesn't have the login functionality available for the web version. We should be able to sign in to our account and get all the alerts and trips that were registered.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 1.2.3
- Size: 61.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- © 2012 Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade - Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.