By Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Travel Advice - up-to-date information about the risks you might face overseas, helping you to make well-informed decisions about whether, when and where to travel.
* Travel Registration - the information you provide will help us to contact or find you in an emergency - whether it is a natural disaster, civil disturbance or family emergency. It may also be used to pass you other information such as important travel advice updates.
* Where to get help - contact details for Australian Embassies and Consulates.
* Travel Tips - travel insurance, hints on staying healthy overseas and more. Our most important tips are included in our Top 10 Travel Tips.
* Travel Checklist - Arranging a trip overseas can sometimes be overwhelming. Our international travel checklist will help guide your travel preparation.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
Feedback mechanism added to "About this app"
Performance optimisation for iPhone 5 and newer
Travel advice and bulletin topic sharing bug fix
Travel registration destinations bug fix
Notifications settings optimisation
Data sync speed optimisation
Date display GMT offset bug fix
Will not upload trip nor sync data
Nice app from the govt but I could get it to upload my trips nor get it to sync and update the data in the app. Bad server? Otherwise it has useful advice for Australian travellers.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Feb 25, 2016
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 64.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- © 2012 Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade - Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.