Smultron is the text editor for all of us.
Smultron is powerful and confident without being complicated. Its elegance and simplicity helps everyone being creative and to write and edit all sorts of texts.
Use Smultron to write everything from a web page, a script, a to do list, a novel to a whole app.
Smultron is designed for both beginners and experts. It is a joy to use and it has all the text tools one needs. And everyone can use it because it is translated into many languages and has full support for accessibility.
Here is what is new in Smultron 11:
• Unified one window design - see all documents in the sidebar
• Columns - sort, rearrange and delete tabular data
• Language - see what words are nouns and verbs and so on (not for all languages and only in 10.14)
• Focus - concentrate on the text without distractions
• Improved dark mode (dark mode only available in 10.14)
• Split window
• Improved advanced find, hex view and syntax coloring
• New syntax support: Crystal, Quanty, Rebol
• Many other small improvements and fixes
• Some small improvements to the syntax coloring
• Some small bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I like it
been using this for a long time. Is it worth paying for it over and over again when they come up with a new version ? probably not.
on the good side, it's clean and light, the developer keeps updating it and I've had no surprises using it. it has nice featurs and worth checking it out.
1 for the dark mode support
- Peter Borg Apps AB
- 8 MB
- macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2004-2019 Peter Borg Apps AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.