By Snapchat, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Life's more fun when you live in the moment :) Happy Snapping!
* * *
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages, such as by taking a screenshot or using a camera. Be mindful of what you Snap!
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Bug fixes and improvements!
Un research project.
This has to be the worst application I've ever seen.
First starts, I never even made it past the password. I'm not kidding, after correctly putting in the password and knowing it because it is the password I have been using for 18 years, it didn't realize what the password was. After telling me I forgot my password and it allowed me to text it to myself. Which, at that point in time I attempted that. It put a prescreen and said click the pictures you think or a ghost. After doing this it prompted me for a screen with my telephone number on it and a verify button. At that point in time, it referred me back to the process again. After the odds of me clicking on an object that looked close to a ghost 10 to 15 times over, it reverted me back to the same screen, then, I repeated the process again. At the end of this whole ordeal I ended up deleting the application never making it to the opening screen. Save yourself the problem and do not bother. The way I see it, if you can't even get to the application in her face, they really need to work on getting this finished before presenting it to the public.
You guys aren't putting enough effort.
So I love this app. I use it all the time. But there is this problem, or problems, that had been affecting this app that I've seen some others have problems with.
1. Viewing stories. I have seen another few people in the reviews talk about this as this seems to be a common issue. No matter what I try to do, whenever I view a story, it'll automatically skip out of it, not letting me see it at all, and say I've viewed it. If I try to go back to watch the story, it won't let me. Not at all. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Fix please.
2. Internet connections. When I have great internet in a household that works perfect and I can view anything I want, watch anything I want, and play anything I want without problems that's great. When one of my favorite apps can't connect to the Internet for some unexplained reason whether I have wifi on or not, that's a problem. No matter what I tried I couldn't log in after a while. So I deleted it, downloaded it again and it wouldn't let me log in. Not at all. Good job guys.
3. The final straw. Okay, now there's something wrong with one of us when I can't download the app anymore. Whenever I press download it stops. It cancels it. No notification telling me I have too much space or anything, it just stops right away. No question, and you know what? I'm done. You guys are really too much. I expected more from an app that I've been using for more than three years. Come on.
Snapchat is a great way to be safe but still have social media. Since the pictures in your story disappear after 24 hours and there is no way for anyone to post a public comment it's a great app for anyone who doesn't want the problems that come with Instagram, Twitter, etc. The cool filters and options to use emojis or draw on your snaps are very fun to use. Also snapchat is a way to send photos and texts that disappear once seen and your able to send fun pictures to friends. The only problem I have with snapchat is logging in, it takes time. The process is slow and it takes awhile for snapchat to adjust and get ready in the first week. After that enjoy!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 76.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Snapchat, Inc.
- © Snapchat, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- pack of 3 Replays$0.99
- Subtle Beauty Lens$0.99
- Rainbow Puke Lens$0.99
- pack of 20 Replays$4.99
- Tear Fountain Lens$0.99
- Hungry Mouse Lens$0.99
- Scary Face Lens$0.99
- pack of 10 Replays$2.99
- Subtle Beauty (Gray) Lens$0.99
- Princess Crown Lens$0.99