Just snap a math problem and get instant solution.
Super simple, super fast, super correct!
- Multiple approaches step-by-step solutions
- Innovative photo recognition - works as a charm for both text and formula math problems
- Math photo calculator
- Simple and elegant interface
- Custom functions plotting
- Powerful math solver
No tutors needed, no ads, no hassle, no drama, works without internet connection.
Snap math and go!
SnapMath offers subscriptions to step-by-step solutions.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same weekly($2.99) monthly ($6.99) or annual ($24.99) rate selected at the beginning of the subscription
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Settings after purchase
Ratings and Reviews
The history feature is great!
I enjoy the history feature because it allows me to do multiple calculations to determine the right budget. I can play around with the different expenses to determine the best net profit, I just look back in my history, so I don’t have to keep writing it down. So now I can do the accounting once a month, it really saves me a lot of time.
Okay. This app is almost perfect. The camera thing doesn’t work too well but then you can always just hand type it in, don’t be that lazy ;) another thing is if you need to show your work, it’s shows you the work! If you need to get homework done but don’t know how to do the work, this app is 100% perfect to help you out!
This retarded app needs fixing
This app is highly retarded because when I ask you a question you gave me the wrong information when I didn’t need the information I think you should get more until the math problems then into the good looking because when somebody needed help with her math homework and it gives them the wrong information they can get in big trouble or even a bad grade on the work so I think You just need to stop this and start working on the math thank you very much.
- Yulia Snizhko
- 75.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, French, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Yulia Snizhko
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $6.99
- Full Access $2.99
- Full Access $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.