This is a quick shopping app that doesn't require you to enter any text! Just snap pictures of your groceries or other items and go shopping. Simple, but effective, just the images of what you need.
No need to enter any text at all, no prices, no names, no categories, no shop information, do you really need all that to go shopping anyway?
Easily remember your purchases, brands, sizes, or details, it's on the photos!
Follow these simple steps the next time you need to go shopping:
1. Take pictures of all your regular shopping items from within the app, specially the ones you are running out of.
2. Sort the items within a list in the order you check them at home, by making a long press and dragging them around.
3. Increase the shopping count of any item by tapping on the right half of its image, using the left half to decrease it.
4. Tap on Start Shopping when you are ready to go shopping, which will hide any items you don’t need.
5. Use the same left/right half taps when you are shopping to clear items that are in your basket.
If you are completely out of an item search for a sample image on the web, save the image to your photo library and then import it to SnapNBag the same way you capture images. You will see a Photo Library button to import the image. In no time you will have all your groceries and household items on the app!
If you are a visual person SnapNBag will be the easiest and quickest shopping app you've ever used!
This update contains the most requested feature so far, as well as some others:
- Added support for multiple lists! The index image of a list will be it's first item image, so no extra work, just add as many as you need.
- Added support for iPad, including multitasking split sizes.
- Added an extra level of zoom to images so they can be as large as they can fit on the items list.
- Many small fixes and tweaks to give you the best user experience.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.