The most diverse FREE 2 PLAY football management simulator in the world. Take on a top flight club and test your management skills against the best or help a struggling, lower division team fight for glory. Lead your team to victory, featuring over 800 clubs from the world's top divisions from 35 countries around the globe.
* Reactive Match Environment: Monitor your team's performance during live games. React with different tactics and strategies and watch your team adapt to your decisions in real time.
* Build your team on and off the pitch: Scout new star players, coach your players to become the best and nurture the talent of the future with the new and improved facilities.
* In-Depth Training System: You can now take control of your team's training, selecting attributes you want your players to improve and enhance their overall performance on the pitch.
* Construct the ultimate Stadium: Build a world class platform for your stars to shine and for the fans to roar your team to glory!
* Play your saved games across all your devices.
* Updated leagues and teams for 2017/18 season.
* Updated domestic and continental competitions.
* New user interface.
* Job Offers.
* New improved stadium building.
* New facility tech trees.
* New active and realistic transfer system.
* New player personality and team chemistry.
* New improved training.
* New matchday experience.
* International Management
* International Tournaments
So get ready to start your new managerial career on Soccer Manager 2018.
Like Us: facebook.com/soccermanager
Follow Us: twitter.com/soccermanager
Ratings and Reviews
Enhancements are actually downgrades
I played the 2017 version on my laptop religiously and was so disappointed with all the downgrades in this version. Biggest issue is that talent and tactics don’t seem to matter. I’m playing as Man City and not only losing regularly to bottom table teams, but I haven’t scored a single goal in 7 straight games and no matter what formations and lineups I throw out nothing changes.
Good change recently with adding overall player ratings (offense/defense was dumb especially for midfielders who do both) but I loved getting to see the player progression in the old version. Not only is it not visible in this one, but doesn’t seem like anyone gets much better at all. The training sessions are so random that you actually get penalized by adding youth team players since they take away from progress for senior players.
Also not being able to see ratings of other teams’ players is frustrating as scouting has also become so much more limited in that you can only search a few countries at a time.
I love this game and can play it for hours, but I notice through all those hours lots of things missing or needs fixed in this game.
First being young players development. I feel like some just do not simply develop to what they could actually become ratings wise, and actually when I train players I notice that some young players like Mbappe, Pulisic, Rashford there ratings go down, and there all very young
Second is having to do with club stats. Id like to have a screen with like all time goal, assist, appearances records, most expensive transfer, youngest player to play a game for your team and oldest player, etc.
Third being transfer activity with other clubs. In the first transfer window your ever put into, clubs buy other decent players, but after that usually no major transfers occur at all.
The fourth thing that I think would also add more detail to this game is contracts in this game. Right now it is very basic with them just asking for there weekly wage and thats it. I would like more detail to it like the 4 years on the contract until u extend upon it or let it expire and he walks. Id also like to see release clauses on contract options as well that CPU clubs can trigger
It’s a well made game, but can be a little unrealistic
It’s pretty frustrating when I’ve changed the tactics about 20 times (and btw, they all make sense). I’m man city and it’s sad how I’m losing to teams that are like divisions below. Please, this is not right at all. It’s bs.
Edit: at this point this game isn’t enjoyable. It’s really, really well made. Don’t get me wrong. But it’s just unrealistic when it comes to wins and loses. I feel like the tactics don’t do anything, I have not seen that much of a difference. I’m man city, I have an amazing starting lineup. My tactics make sense, and if nothing happens during mid game, I change the tactics to V Attacking. Not even showing highlights at at least my forwards missing or something. I’m losing to teams in like 2n division, and until it’s a bit more realistic. I won’t be playing this game.
- Soccer Manager Ltd
- 411.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Soccer Manager Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- SM Credits 1 $3.99
- SM Credits 2 $9.99
- SM Bundle 1 $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.