Soccer Manager 2018
By Soccer Manager Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most diverse FREE 2 PLAY football management simulator in the world. Take on a top flight club and test your management skills against the best or help a struggling, lower division team fight for glory.
Lead your team to victory, featuring over 800 clubs from the world's top divisions from 35 countries around the globe.
* Reactive Match Environment: Monitor your team's performance during live games. React with different tactics and strategies and watch your team adapt to your decisions in real time.
* Build your team on and off the pitch: Scout new star players, coach your players to become the best and nurture the talent of the future with the new and improved facilities.
* In-Depth Training System: You can now take control of your team's training, selecting attributes you want your players to improve and enhance their overall performance on the pitch.
* Construct the ultimate Stadium: Build a world class platform for your stars to shine and for the fans to roar your team to glory!
* Play your saved games across all your devices.
* Updated leagues and teams for 2017/18 season.
* Updated domestic and continental competitions.
* New user interface.
* Job Offers.
* New improved stadium building.
* New facility tech trees.
* New active and realistic transfer system.
* New player personality and team chemistry.
* New improved training.
* New matchday experience.
So get ready to start your new managerial career on Soccer Manager 2018.
Like Us: facebook.com/soccermanager
Follow Us: twitter.com/soccermanager
What's New in Version 1.03.01
* Fix for various crashing issues
* Performance improvements
* Fix for bugs in Copa Libertadores and Asia Champions League
* Resolution fix for iPhone X
* Various other Bug fixes
* Facebook Login Button for extra club slots
Hot and Cold
This game is near perfect. It’s few flaws are what’s going to actually stop me from playing unless updated.
One of your players is guaranteed to get injured every week for days to up to 10 weeks. That’s not realistic and should be once maybe twice a season, not every week.
Next, cash injection with videos is not a thing. Even though it’s “offered”. It’s really not.
Though small, this affects the game terribly.
I’ve played this game almost nonstop for about 4 days now and I love it. Incredibly in depth. There a few things that could be changed though. So far, I have seen no indication that red cards affect the game in terms of hurting the team that just got someone sent off. Once a team goes down to ten men, they should be performing worse, however, nothing ever changes and actually the team performs better a lot of the time. Also, I have seen no indication that home teams have any sort of advantage over away teams despite upgrading some things that say it will be help you at home. The home team should get some sort of advantage for playing at home. Penalties need fixing. I have gone to plenty of penalties (many of which my opponent had a red card), and the goalie is basically there for decoration. The goalie cannot physically stop a ball despite moving to the correct side. Penalties are basically who will miss the net first as goalies are essentially limited to a front row view of the action. Most penalties end in a 8-7 score because no one misses until the defenders start going. Finally, there are two things that happen often that would realistically never happen in a real soccer match. One thing being when a player has a throw in and throws it in to his own teams 18 yard box- the other team almost always scores off this and is ludicrous as no one would ever do that. The other thing that happens often is a defender will pass it back to his goalie, who will for some reason just pop it to an opposing attacker at the top of the 18 yard box and they get a free goal since the goalie is no where to be found. Everything I have mentioned has both hurt and benefitted me in this game but I feel it would be best if they were all fixed to make the game more realistic. The above part is for the people who make the game, but to anyone else still reading, I highly recommend this game despite the things that need change. If you are into soccer and like OSM (which if you don’t know OSM I highly recommend that too (its another soccer managing app)), then you will enjoy this game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 1.03.01
- Size: 260 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Soccer Manager Ltd
- © Soccer Manager Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SM Credits 1$2.99
- SM Bundle 2$18.99
- SM Credits 2$7.99
- SM Credits 5$33.99
- SM Bundle 1$6.99
- SM Credits 3$12.99
- SM Credits 4$23.99
- SM Bundle 3$40.99