The most diverse FREE 2 PLAY football management simulator in the world. Take on a top flight club and test your management skills against the best or help a struggling, lower division team fight for glory. Lead your team to victory, featuring over 800 clubs from the world's top divisions from 35 countries around the globe.
* Reactive Match Environment: Monitor your team's performance during live games. React with different tactics and strategies and watch your team adapt to your decisions in real time.
* Build your team on and off the pitch: Scout new star players, coach your players to become the best and nurture the talent of the future with the new and improved facilities.
* In-Depth Training System: You can now take control of your team's training, selecting attributes you want your players to improve and enhance their overall performance on the pitch.
* Construct the ultimate Stadium: Build a world class platform for your stars to shine and for the fans to roar your team to glory!
* Play your saved games across all your devices.
* Updated leagues and teams for 2017/18 season.
* Updated domestic and continental competitions.
* New user interface.
* Job Offers.
* New improved stadium building.
* New facility tech trees.
* New active and realistic transfer system.
* New player personality and team chemistry.
* New improved training.
* New matchday experience.
* International Management
* International Tournaments
So get ready to start your new managerial career on Soccer Manager 2018.
Like Us: facebook.com/soccermanager
Follow Us: twitter.com/soccermanager
Ratings and Reviews
I believe this is a good app, and has potential to be a great app; however, there are a few things that cause plenty of frustration for people, me especially, when playing this game. The injury percentage is ridiculous. I’ve played many seasons, and have yet to play one without my best players getting injured for months at a time. This isn’t a huge thing, but the user interface could be cleaner. The player ratings are off on many players, for example: Ronaldo was 97, but that season only scored 5 goals. Player growth is also an issue. I play with Neymar a lot, and when I first had him he was 92. At the end of the season, he had scored 28 goals and assisted 21 other goals, and at 25 years old(still improving years) his rating didn’t change. I find that whenever I play in a match, and the other team fouls me, they are guaranteed a red card. There should be more cautions implemented into the game. I would suggest this game to my friends, but not too often due to the various issues I’ve listed.
Enhancements are actually downgrades
I played the 2017 version on my laptop religiously and was so disappointed with all the downgrades in this version. Biggest issue is that talent and tactics don’t seem to matter. I’m playing as Man City and not only losing regularly to bottom table teams, but I haven’t scored a single goal in 7 straight games and no matter what formations and lineups I throw out nothing changes.
Good change recently with adding overall player ratings (offense/defense was dumb especially for midfielders who do both) but I loved getting to see the player progression in the old version. Not only is it not visible in this one, but doesn’t seem like anyone gets much better at all. The training sessions are so random that you actually get penalized by adding youth team players since they take away from progress for senior players.
Also not being able to see ratings of other teams’ players is frustrating as scouting has also become so much more limited in that you can only search a few countries at a time.
Solid game but...
I like this game, I really do... but the amount of injuries your players pick up is absolutely LUDICROUS!!! There’s no point in signing top players because you’ll lose them for 10-12 weeks at a time and it can happen to the same players multiple times a season. And it seems the higher you climb in leagues the worse it gets. I’m currently about 14 games into the premier league season with leyton orient and I’ve lost five players for at least 10 weeks, all key players, all above a 70 rating. Also it can take way to long to earn club tokens(blue tokens) I currently need 120 wins to get to the next level, there are only 38 games in a premier league season. The chance to earn these tokens through winning cups and beating rivals as well as league finish position would be a massive improvement! Correct these things and it would be a five star game!
- Soccer Manager Ltd
- 303.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Soccer Manager Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- SM Credits 1 $3.99
- SM Credits 2 $9.99
- SM Bundle 1 $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.